YUENGLING smells Bud Light blood in the water...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

...RELEASES RED, WHITE & BLUE CAMO CANS TO SUPPORT MILITARY VETS...​

Screenshot_20230508-181905-054~2.png

Screenshot_20230508-181905-054.png

A great alternative to the beer that markets itself to the effeminate male demographic.

We JUST got Yuengling beer in Missouri...and it's pretty good stuff.

The Mrs and I are enjoying a Traditional Lager right now.

This vet doesn't drink and if I did it would be a nasty-ass beer.
I barely drink...but these hot days, working outside all day, that's when I crave an American beer.

My Old Man drank Carling's Black Label and Iron City Beer...so that's pretty much the flavor I associate with summertime yardwork beer.

...RELEASES RED, WHITE & BLUE CAMO CANS TO SUPPORT MILITARY VETS...​

View attachment 783594

View attachment 783595

A great alternative to the beer that markets itself to the effeminate male demographic.

We JUST got Yuengling beer in Missouri...and it's pretty good stuff.

The Mrs and I are enjoying a Traditional Lager right now.
Yuengling is a good beer and the oldest beer company in America ! family owned since 1929 !

I see their brewer was established in 1829. :113:

Breweries that last that long, are doing something right. They produce half-way decent product, and a fair market price.

The cheap alternative, a lot of folks around here hunt for is Hamm's, established over in Saint Paul, 1865. That's a good one too, if you can get it. I think Aldi's might cary them both occasionally.

It is a similar mass produced micro-brew.

But as Moonie commented, that sort of mass produced swill, ain't for everyone. I only went for that type of stuff, when I was younger.

I don't really drink but about a half dozen times I year, so I'm no longer into cheap swill.

I got a friend that loves to down a dozen in a day, so. . . you know, to each their own. Or he'll buy a case to last out a few days.

He loves him some Hamm's.

I grew up in OKC and always wanted to try a Texas beer called Lone Star. I was down in the metroplex looking for work and decided to finally get one since they had put it on ice in a big wash tub, this was around 1981, I opened it and drank a big swig, and man that beer tasted like sheeeeeeeeeeeeet! Much like when I tried a martini after years of watching James Bond movies, that martini at the airport in Atlanta was so gross I could not drink it. I usually always drank Cuervo Gold.

Last edited:
Try the black and tan. I homebrewed years, worked a micro brewery, drank good shit maynard, but the yueng? Good shit. I was in Maine, bout 2005 one could only get t in PA, buddys brought a couple cases with them for a visit. Good beer. Also the oldest brewery in America

I grew up in OKC and always wanted to try a Texas beer called Lone Star. I was down in the metroplex looking for work and decided to finally get one since they had put it on ice in a big wash tub, this was around 1981, I opened it and drank a big swig, and man that beer tasted like sheeeeeeeeeeeeet! Much like when I tried a martini after years of watching James Bond movies, that martini at the airport in Atalanta was so gross I could not drink it. I usually always drank Cuervo Gold.
Vodka is not a Martini.

Forum List

Back