You've heard of Bidenflation, you've heard of Shrinkflation....Now the new and improved Ballotflation. Big Steal of 2024...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Yep, you have heard it hear folks. Not only will massive suitcases of ballots be pulled out at 2am on election night, but truckloads of ballots will be transported by USPS all over the continental 50 states. 1 trillion votes are right now being processed for Camel Toe Harris, eeerrr i mean Joe Biteme, the sleeper in his basement.

ballotbiden.gif

ididthat.jpg

Yep, you have heard it hear folks. Not only will massive suitcases of ballots be pulled out at 2am on election night, but truckloads of ballots will be transported by USPS all over the continental 50 states. 1 trillion votes are right now being processed for Camel Toe Harris, eeerrr i mean Joe Biteme, the sleeper in his basement.

View attachment 901838

View attachment 901839

It needs a catchy name like Bidengrift or Bidenswindle.

Maybe. Swindling Joe's Jiggery-Pokery. :laughing0301:

jiggery-pokery meaning - Google Search

View attachment 901838

View attachment 901839
Damn…cat’s out of the bag.

As long as its out…yup, we fixed the election. So, Republicans…don’t bother voting. Go fishing. WE. GOT. THIS. :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 901838

View attachment 901839
Shrinkflation really hit maga republic hands hard.

This thread is an example of that.

More crying and whining from the fuckup party.

Forum List

Back