You're welcome!

when did your vote NOT lose?

Democrat or republican, the country continues to go downhill.

What are you doing to stop, or even slow it?
What have you done?. I at least chose the lesser of evils.

Given the WEF runs the show how exactly are you prepared to stop them?

And? Do you have about 70 80 million ready?
no

we have to put up with the crap Democrats and Republicans put in office.

does that make you feel good, Dolly?

1700767250124.png

I'm pretty sure the third party candidate on the ballot in 2024 will be Dem ballot copy machines. Ahem, I'm sorry, "ballot harvesting" and "ballot harvesting drop boxes" and "ballot harvesting SUV's" full of harvested ballots, you know from copy machines.

I'm pretty sure the third party candidate on the ballot in 2024 will be Dem ballot copy machines. Ahem, I'm sorry, "ballot harvesting".
Need a 3rd Party Illegal Alien with Fake Papers to run 3rd Party.

2 years into office hed have to leave get a new name and SSN but it still same Juan

Rigged choice voting will only assure the the most mediocre (and leftist) candidates will get elected.

It ensures that the candidates with the most actual support win. It's a disadvantage for divisive candidates. That's a good thing.

RCV is the one issue that could get me to vote for a D or R, despite my misgivings on their general ideology. If either Trump or Biden campaigned hard for ranked choice voting, I'd seriously consider voting for them. But how likely is that?

Last edited:
It ensure that the candidates with the most actual support win. It. It's a disadvantage for divisive candidates. That's a good thing.

RCV is the one issue that could get me to vote for a D or R, despite my misgivings on their general ideology. If either Trump or Biden campaigned hard for ranked choice voting, I'd seriously consider voting for them. But how likely is that?
Ranked Chouced Voting. Where you could blackmail the 2 parties to get deals for your votes.

Go independent and if you win you can have a say

Forum List

Back