You're Not Getting The Money

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Until you fire the prosecutor that is prosecuting my son. That 'money' was the U.S. People's money. Not Biden's.

Until you fire the prosecutor that is prosecuting my son. That 'money' was the U.S. People's money. Not Biden's.

It was a bribe. Take this billion dollars if you leave my son alone.

Yes, anyone with one working brain cell can see that.

Well it’s funny that Biden’s version is he was being tough with them, threatening to “pull the funding” if the guy wasn’t fired.

But we should see the transcript to know for sure.

Well it’s funny that Biden’s version is he was being tough with them, threatening to “pull the funding” if the guy wasn’t fired.

Biden SAID that on video. He withheld the $billion until the prosecutor was fired. the prosecutor that was prosecuting Biden's SON.... Of course, Biden was referring to other charges against the prosecutor that were made up. Look if you are going to hang Trump on a phone call with noting other than hearsay, then you must consider Biden's own words and, the fact that the prosecutor was prosecuting Biden's SON in a billion dollar deal. If that were Trump and his kids, the MSM would be on it like flies on shit.

Biden SAID that on video. He withheld the $billion until the prosecutor was fired. the prosecutor that was prosecuting Biden's SON.... Of course, Biden was referring to other charges against the prosecutor that were made up. Look if you are going to hang Trump on a phone call with noting other than hearsay, then you must consider Biden's own words and, the fact that the prosecutor was prosecuting Biden's SON in a billion dollar deal. If that were Trump and his kids, the MSM would be on it like flies on shit.

How about a little info on that so called prosecution of Biden's son? You got a case # or any details at all? I can't find anything about Biden's son being prosecuted.

Forum List

Back