Your Digital ID Please. Senators Introduce Bill to Create Digital Identity for All Americans, Next, Your Biochip

In the 1970s the Feds had your name, address, phone number and tax returns.

Today, with a keystroke, they have

everything you've purchased with credit card
every person you've talked to
your location 24/7
what you post online
your entire medical history

Every one of the major frauds of our time is about empowering and growing government to take away your rights, privacy, freedom, and money.

co2
"islamic" terror
marijuana
covid

Your "right to privacy" evaporated as you fell for fear inspiring fraud and picked big government to "save you" when in reality government was always the problem...

In the 1970s the Feds had your name, address, phone number and tax returns.

Today, with a keystroke, they have

everything you've purchased with credit card
every person you've talked to
your location 24/7
what you post online
your entire medical history

Every one of the major frauds of our time is about empowering and growing government to take away your rights, privacy, freedom, and money.

co2
"islamic" terror
marijuana
covid

Your "right to privacy" evaporated as you fell for fear inspiring fraud and picked big government to "save you" when in reality government was always the problem...

Those who carry around that glowing rectangular tracking device, yeah.

I can't wait to hear the whining from the ones who looked at me like I have a third arm growing out of my forehead when I told them I don't carry that device with me.

I already get some damn good chuckles out of the ones who cannot find their way across the street without it. I moved a 60 mile distance from my old home and had a friend who still needed GPS to find my house after about ten trips there.

They have sold their brains. Now let them sell their souls.

I can't wait to hear the whining from the ones who looked at me like I have a third arm growing out of my forehead when I told them I don't carry that device with me.

I already get some damn good chuckles out of the ones who cannot find their way across the street without it. I moved a 60 mile distance from my old home and had a friend who still needed GPS to find my house after about ten trips there.

When I was 12 and getting a job washing dishes, my Mom did not want me to get it cause it was my number, like 666. Some things never change.

Yeah seems Sweden really did start doing this.

But I suppose it makes sense for them to roll this out before they roll out the digital dollar. The two combined will be a total loss of real freedom in america. Between a digital id and digital currency you won't be able to buy a stick of gum without it being recorded.

Yeah seems Sweden really did start doing this.

But I suppose it makes sense for them to roll this out before they roll out the digital dollar. The two combined will be a total loss of real freedom in america. Between a digital id and digital currency you won't be able to buy a stick of gum without it being recorded.

Ignorant Americans who ate up the fear after 9-11 have been getting chipped for more than two decades.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

You and I both do not carry the "target is right here" cyberspace arrow pointing at your head ...

Ignorant Americans who ate up the fear after 9-11 have been getting chipped for more than two decades.

It destroyed the GOP.

The real truth is that only the pro Israel Christians still believe it, in part because they WANT to believe it and have been coached for a lifetime to shout down anyone who criticizes Israel or Zionism...

and in part because they do not understand BASIC MATH AND SCIENCE...

You and I both do not carry the "target is right here" cyberspace arrow pointing at your head ...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The only thing I would ever need that evil tool for would be road emergencies, and in my neck of the woods, where a broken down car in the boonies could mean the end of your life in winter, people still call first responders when they see a stalled or stuck car by the side of the road.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The only thing I would ever need that evil tool for would be road emergencies, and in my neck of the woods, where a broken down car in the boonies could mean the end of your life in winter, people still call first responders when they see a stalled or stuck car by the side of the road.

My car has no satellite anything. It is a stick shift with disc brakes, a LIBERTARIAN CAR, not a Musk commie car that sends your heartrate, blood pressure, and body temperature to DHS every 10 minutes...

My car has no satellite anything. It is a stick shift with disc brakes, a LIBERTARIAN CAR, not a Musk commie car that sends your heartrate, blood pressure, and body temperature to DHS every 10 minutes...
Are you serious?

My car was connected via bluetooth to my late hubby's phone but that phone is in a box of junk in the garage, if I haven't actually thrown it out, the account closed for about three years.

And the Globalist organization, WHO, is also seeking more power in the form of "Pandemic Treaty" which will give binding power to the WHO during any future, man-made "pandemic." They all have a clear agenda, and they're furiously marching forward with their plans.

As for the "chip" (or "mark" as it referred to in the Bible) ... just say NO.

Revelation 13:16-17, "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
People will do it. And then those who do not will eventually be ostracized. They have a lot of control now.

Just conspiracy theory. While the shills were putting you to sleep the globalist control freaks have been busy.

"U.S. Senators Kyrsten Sinema, an independent of Arizona, and Cynthia Lummis, Republican of Wyoming, have introduced Senate Bill 884, also known as the Improving Digital Identity Act of 2023.”"

Already being tested in Sweden...

Biochip roll-out in Sweden, Dec. 2021, source TRTWorld

chip2.png
chip1.png
microchipimplant_hdv.jpg
The chip will arrive compliments of the GOP in the form of voter id.

Wait for it.

Just conspiracy theory. While the shills were putting you to sleep the globalist control freaks have been busy.

"U.S. Senators Kyrsten Sinema, an independent of Arizona, and Cynthia Lummis, Republican of Wyoming, have introduced Senate Bill 884, also known as the Improving Digital Identity Act of 2023.”"

Already being tested in Sweden...

Biochip roll-out in Sweden, Dec. 2021, source TRTWorld

chip2.png
chip1.png
microchipimplant_hdv.jpg
Ya, no thanks. Not that it would make any darned difference. That phone you carry every where is already creating a huge data bank for the government and just about every large Corp. They already know every where you go and who you go with. Ya write your congressman and let them know how you feel about this one. Also leave that phone sit at home as much as you can.

Ya, no thanks. Not that it would make any darned difference. That phone you carry every where is already creating a huge data bank for the government and just about every large Corp. They already know every where you go and who you go with. Ya write your congressman and let them know how you feel about this one. Also leave that phone sit at home as much as you can.

If you read the actual bill and do not go by what the GWP tells you, you will find there is no digital ID being created.

Forum List

Back