Young person just randomly kicks a woman down an escalator

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Of course this is where the world has gone. Random acts of debauchery.

Check out how the guy that witnessed it couldn't be bothered at all. Just kept walking as her flying body nearly hits him.

God have mercy on us.

Check out how the guy that witnessed it couldn't be bothered at all. Just kept walking as her flying body nearly hits him.

God have mercy on us.

7 years ago a black woman at Hartsville Jackson pushed me down an escalator. Another, well dressed black woman caught me...
Thank God.

What fantasy world do you live in where you think black folks just commit crimes and get away with it. You are the one who has the white privilege when it comes to the law.
another fk up by you!!
blacks get away with MURDER all the time !!!!!!!!

etc many links!!

another fk up by you!!
blacks get away with MURDER all the time !!!!!!!!

etc many links!!

If they are unsolved how do you know someone black committed them? Also when it is proven that someone black committed a murder they are heading straight to prison and sometimes when they didn't commit the murder which is why we see so many black men released from prison after serving numerous years for a crime they didn't commit.

So we see who is fkd up.

If they are unsolved how do you know someone black committed them? Also when it is proven that someone black committed a murder they are heading straight to prison and sometimes when they didn't commit the murder which is why we see so many black men released from prison after serving numerous years for a crime they didn't commit.

So we see who is fkd up.
Who do you think is responsible for the overwhelming majority of murders in Black communities ? White people from the burbs aren't doing it.

God have mercy on us.

I can assure you if your silly God had any mercy, he would have done something before it happened.
You need mercy if you believe God will give you a unique package.

Blacks are twice as likely to be arrested by cops.

Meanwhile whites are twice as likely to be randomly attacked by blacks than the other way around.

Those are the stats that are true and left out of the news for obvious reasons.

Sad to see superbadbrutha be so used by a group that make them seem like they are their friends.

I can assure you if your silly God had any mercy, he would have done something before it happened.
You need mercy if you believe God will give you a unique package.
Our free will is our greatest gift and curse.

God have mercy on us.

By "young person", you mean "feral wigger", right?

This "cultural appropriation" of black behavior by young white morons should be stopped cold in its tracks. I firmly believe in the old "eye for an eye", therefore this POS gangsta wanna-be should he himself be kicked down a fucking escalator.

I'd gladly do it myself if I had the chance. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if he's white. But if some white POS insists of imitating black thug-culture wanna-be morons, then those black thug-culture wanna-be's should be made an example of, severely and without prejudice.

Our free will is our greatest gift and curse.

Free will was not a gift. It evolved hundreds of thousands years before any silly God so tenderly gifted us, as you suggest.
It is religion that is the greatest curse ever inflicted on the human race.

Blacks are twice as likely to be arrested by cops.

Meanwhile whites are twice as likely to be randomly attacked by blacks than the other way around.

Those are the stats that are true and left out of the news for obvious reasons.

Sad to see superbadbrutha be so used by a group that make them seem like they are their friends.

They are twice as likely to be arrested because they do a lot of criminal shit and they get arrested more often. Because even if they are stopped for a busted headlight or some such shit they start in with that "fuk da poleece" ghetto loud mouthed bullshit attitude and get their ass in trouble, they are also getting arrested more because they attract too much attention to themselves. If blacks weren't irrationally emotional and just dumb they wouldn't get in trouble as much.

If blacks would mind their own business, keep their mouths shut, and not commit crimes they would be just fine. But most of them can't even do one of those things.

So we see who is fkd up.
----I KNEW you would say that!!! HAHHAHAHHA--MOST blacks are murdered by blacks--
..you don't think I've got that covered???? ALL bases covered --you can't win --because your race commits crime at MUCH higher rates HAHAHHAHAHA
---here you go: 90% of black victims are murdered by blacks !!!!!
blacks DO murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa [ linked many times before ]

..if you think the unsolved cases are white murders of blacks ---your credibility on USMB will even be LOWER than it is now

Free will was not a gift. It evolved hundreds of thousands years before any silly God so tenderly gifted us, as you suggest.
It is religion that is the greatest curse ever inflicted on the human race.
Your last 2 posts are off-topic. The OP was kind enough to respond to you. Nope, I'm not a junior mod or anything else, just making an observation.

Forum List

Back