Young men are constantly told they are toxic oppressors.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
These messages are extremely common in Mainstream Media, Social Media, and Academia. This has devastating effect on mental health of young men. I could not have said better myself:

Every influencer teaching young men to reject the message of guilt is very valuable. Overall, Andrew Tate hade about 25 billion views on TikTok and several billion views on other Social Media.

These messages are extremely common in Mainstream Media, Social Media, and Academia. This has devastating effect on mental health of young men. I could not have said better myself:

Every influencer teaching young men to reject the message of guilt is very valuable. Overall, Andrew Tate hade about 25 billion views on TikTok and several billion views on other Social Media.

your focus on young men should have people around you concerned

ToxicMasc.jpg

So you claim. Okay. If I'm going to let others claim their sexuality...

I didn't know its a political issue
Anyone who challenges socially acceptable prejudices is going to be personally attacked. People who challenge the man-blaming narrative on Twitter are attacked much worse. Those who have many followers are attacked much worse still.

These messages are extremely common in Mainstream Media, Social Media, and Academia.

Where men bear the brunt of it currently ... It is an attempt to neuter the public in general.
The same theory that self-confidence can, or should be replaced with self-esteem ... And so on.

It's how you turn people into sheep ... Making compliance more valuable than conflict ... At all costs and regardless of worthiness.
It's how self-righteousness through societal standards overrules self-respect based in one's knowledge of themself and acting of their own Principles.

You would have to check with them to see if they think they are "winning" or not.

Sounds to me like you had a problem picking up the girls.
Not really but I ended up with the nicest, kindest, funniest woman in the entire world. "Alpha males" end up with a bunch of child support payments.

You think jerks that hit on every woman that crosses their path are winners? The only women they get are low self esteem idiots.

Obviously, anyone who "hits on" every woman that crosses their path is seeking quantity vs quality. Not a particularly Alpha Male behavior, from an evolutionary perspective.

Most Alpha Males with whom I'm acquainted would consider it beneath them to "hit on" a beta female. They would consider themselves unworthy of carrying their genes,

Anyone who challenges socially acceptable prejudices is going to be personally attacked. People who challenge the man-blaming narrative on Twitter are attacked much worse. Those who have many followers are attacked much worse still.
you seem to spend far too much effort and time worrying about what others are doing or saying. Reminds me of one Mrs Kravitz

Not really but I ended up with the nicest, kindest, funniest woman in the entire world. "Alpha males" end up with a bunch of child support payments.
Great for you!

But Pickup Artists are doing what is best for them. I would not judge either lifestyle as wrong.

Obviously, anyone who "hits on" every woman that crosses their path is seeking quantity vs quality. Not a particularly Alpha Male behavior, from an evolutionary perspective.

Most Alpha Males with whom I'm acquainted would consider it beneath them to "hit on" a beta female. They would consider themselves unworthy of carrying their genes,
To everyone his/her own. I would not judge anyone for their lifestyle.

Forum List

Back