Young Lady takes her own life after gender transition

Yea, most Left Wingers are not very bright people.
Sex is a verb, but it is often used or misused as a noun.

sex_2 verb - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage ...

Definition of sex_2 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more.

Yes, keep embarassing yourself, this is too much fun

1647701218443.png

On applications if they ask what is your Sex?
I put yes.
Gender should be the correct question.

Gender is the wrong question, sex is the biological term, not gender.

Back when I was a kid sex is the word that was used 100% of the time. But then people like you that think the word sex only means intercourse started using gender as they were embarrassed to say the word sex.

Gender was originally just a literary term, and there have always been 3 gender in literature.

In Washington State, it is illegal to tattoo a minor:

In the same state, however, children as young as 13 can receive sex reassignment surgery as young as 13 and without parental consent:

Idiocracy came to America much faster than I thought it ever could.

On applications if they ask what is your Sex?
I put yes.
Gender should be the correct question.

Go look at your birth certificate and see if it has a spot for Sex or for Gender. If you are older than 10 then it will ask Sex of the baby, not gender...because Sex is the correct term, it is the scientific term.

In Washington State, it is illegal to tattoo a minor:

In the same state, however, children as young as 13 can receive sex reassignment surgery as young as 13 and without parental consent:

Idiocracy came to America much faster than I thought it ever could.

Cannot disagree with you on this.

The same thing holds for abortions in many states. A teen cannot take an aspirin in school without a note from the parent but they can get to an abortion without anyone knowing or needing to approve

A few points.
Gender Dysphoria is not wanting to change your gender, it is about being conflicted about the choice.

Has it ever occurred to you that people who change their gender are depressed because they are attacked 24/7 by people like you for their choice even though it has no impact on you at all.

Gender is not in every cell of their body, sex is in every cell in their body. Gender and sex are two very different things.
Call it anything you want as long as you keep it out of the schools and children’s lives

the left is promoting sexual dysfunction to young children

A California mother says the government wrongfully took away her daughter, pushed the girl into transitioning to male, and is to blame for his suicide age 19.
Andrew Martinez, born Yaeli, stepped in front of a train on September 4, 2019.
In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, bereaved mother Abigail Martinez accused her Los Angeles County school of encouraging Yaeli to take hormones and undergo gender reassignment surgery as a child, while failing to properly treat her severe depression.

Comment:
Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder that should be treated with therapy, not with surgery.
Many people who attempt to change their gender with surgery and hormones are very often dissatisfied and depressed.
It is impossible for a person to change their gender because their gender is in every cell of their body.
The delusional Left-Wing extremist in public education are abusing children and parents need to take a stand against it.
If they treated her mental distress instead of promoting degenerate, unnatural lifestyles, she might still be with us.

Forum List

Back