Young Folks Putting An End To Ancient God Worship:

It's about time! And I know its possible these people can be converted but its a lot harder today BC of the internet. Anyone curious can nOw go look for answers and hear about the atheist position. When I was brainwashed by Christians I was all alone. So I sort of went along but always doubted. It took me 30 years to figure it out on my own.

Today it doesn't take 30 years. Not with Google.

No one knows if there's a God but what young people don't believe is that God talk to Moses Mohammad sent His Son Jesus or talk to Joseph Smith

It's about time! And I know its possible these people can be converted but its a lot harder today BC of the internet. Anyone curious can nOw go look for answers and hear about the atheist position. When I was brainwashed by Christians I was all alone. So I sort of went along but always doubted. It took me 30 years to figure it out on my own.

No one knows if there's a God but what young people don't believe is that God talk to Moses Mohammad sent His Son Jesus or talk to Joseph Smith

Yep!!

When I was a five year old and spending most of my time with my maternal grandmother she would tell me that Ol' Scratch(her name for Satan) would get me if I did anything wrong. That was followed up by 3rd and 4th grade teachers having all the students say the lord's prayer and pledge of allegiance each morning. They had a policy at that elementary school....assign each student a bible verse on Monday's or Tuesday's to memorize and recite to the class on Thursday's or Friday's. Let them try that bullshit now!

Back then the Catholic Church had a creed, "Give Me A Child To Age Ten And I'll Give You A Catholic For Life!"

Trade in "Ancient God Worship" for "Ancient Ascended Master Worship"?

This is why America is in decline.

Yep!!

When I was a five year old and spending most of my time with my maternal grandmother she would tell me that Ol' Scratch(her name for Satan) would get me if I did anything wrong. That was followed up by 3rd and 4th grade teachers having all the students say the lord's prayer and pledge of allegiance each morning. They had a policy at that elementary school....assign each student a bible verse on Monday's or Tuesday's to memorize and recite to the class on Thursday's or Friday's. Let them try that bullshit now!

Back then the Catholic Church had a creed, "Give Me A Child To Age Ten And I'll Give You A Catholic For Life!"
Today I watch religious shows for kids and I can't believe the adults peddling that stuff don't question the logic of what they are saying.

Try putting a group of atheist adults in a room and tell them those stories and try to pass them off as factual events. They won't just swallow them quietly like those kids do.

Yep!!

Today I watch religious shows for kids and I can't believe the adults peddling that stuff don't question the logic of what they are saying.

Try putting a group of atheist adults in a room and tell them those stories and try to pass them off as factual events. They won't just swallow them quietly like those kids do.

Worth Watching:

Forum List

Back