Young Florida man battling for his life after being 'cooked alive' when deputy’s Taser sparked fire @ gas pump, burning 75% of his body, lawyers claim

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
wow. this is sick. people who make fun of tasers are sick...this is a dangerous weapon of war!

wow. this is sick. people who make fun of tasers are sick...this is a dangerous weapon of war!

A taser has a maximum effective range of about 20 feet - next to useless in a war.

No wonder this didn't make national headlines................he's a white man that was assaulted by a MEXICAN!!

Poor guy. I can't even imagine.

That "policeman" needs to be charged with attempted murder.

It's illegal to use ANY kind of firearm around gas pumps, or oil/gas structures of any kind, as it is illegal to use cells phones, lit cigarettes/cigars/vapes, matches, lighters, and other such items that can cause fuels and their fumes to combust.

I hope the motherfucker spends the rest of his life in prison!!

• Banned
No wonder this didn't make national headlines................he's a white man that was assaulted by a MEXICAN!!

Poor guy. I can't even imagine.

That "policeman" needs to be charged with attempted murder.

It's illegal to use ANY kind of firearm around gas pumps, or oil/gas structures of any kind, as it is illegal to use cells phones, lit cigarettes/cigars/vapes, matches, lighters, and other such items that can cause fuels and their fumes to combust.

I hope the motherfucker spends the rest of his life in prison!!
thanks for noticing...i try to highlight particular news items that no one else dares discussing, especially folks in the lamestream media

There is two sides to every story.

I choose to wait until I read BOTH sides of them before I judge the cops.

Maybe they messed up.
Or maybe there is MUCH more to this story then what the crispy guy's, lawyer says,

There is two sides to every story.

I choose to wait until I read BOTH sides of them before I judge the cops.

Maybe they messed up.
Or maybe there is MUCH more to this story then what the crispy guy's, lawyer says,

"Last Thursday, the Florida State Fire Marshal ruled that the Taser caused the gas station fire. The lawyers accused Osceola County Sheriff Marcos Lopez and his department of withholding information, including body camera footage and deputies’ reports."

"All this happened outside the Osceola County sheriff’s jurisdiction, since the Wawa gas station was 5 miles into neighboring Orange County, attorneys said."

Those deputies were OUTSIDE of their jurisdiction used a Taser next to a gasoline pump and violently body tackled an unarmed man who was peacefully filling up a tank.

That is a massive fuck up!

The cop jumped on him from behind which also knocked over the motorcycle being fueled. My guess is the gas then spilled out of the open tank, and the cop still used the Taser in the middle of a puddle of gas.

The cop jumped on him from behind which also knocked over the motorcycle being fueled. My guess is the gas then spilled out of the open tank, and the cop still used the Taser in the middle of a puddle of gas.

Anytime you are dispensing gas there are ignitable fumes, no need to spill anything. If you can SMELL the odor of gas, you can blow up. All you need is an ignition source, like a taser or stun gun.

Stupid cop. How fucking dumb do you have to be to operate a high voltage arcing electrical appliance next to a gas pump full of ignitable fumes?!
I guess as stupid/pathetic as someone whose life comes down to him posting over 50,000 times on a chat forum.

Shit - if my life was THAT empty and sad?
I would want to be dead.

"Last Thursday, the Florida State Fire Marshal ruled that the Taser caused the gas station fire. The lawyers accused Osceola County Sheriff Marcos Lopez and his department of withholding information, including body camera footage and deputies’ reports."

"All this happened outside the Osceola County sheriff’s jurisdiction, since the Wawa gas station was 5 miles into neighboring Orange County, attorneys said."

Those deputies were OUTSIDE of their jurisdiction used a Taser next to a gasoline pump and violently body tackled an unarmed man who was peacefully filling up a tank.

That is a massive fuck up!
Hey dumbass.

That is ONE SIDE of the story.
I am not saying the cops did right.
They probably messed up.
But I am going to wait for their side first.

Unlike you morons who believe WHATEVER the fucking media tells you.

Now piss off you loser troll.

Hey dumbass.

That is ONE SIDE of the story.
I am not saying the cops did right.
They probably messed up.
But I am going to wait for their side first.

Unlike you morons who believe WHATEVER the fucking media tells you.

Now piss off you loser troll.

LOL,

Why did you ignore this?

Last Thursday, the Florida State Fire Marshal ruled that the Taser caused the gas station fire.

This suggests the deputy screwed up.

:oops8:

Why do you think the lawyer made this request?

Lawyers want the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to take over the investigation into the incident and for the U.S. Department of Justice to scrutinize Osceola County Sheriff’s Office protocols and practices overall.

Maybe because the Sheriffs are withholding evidence?

The lawyers accused Osceola County Sheriff Marcos Lopez and his department of withholding information, including body camera footage and deputies’ reports.

Forum List

Back