You Won’t Believe How Black & Hispanic Voters Are Reacting To Trump in Shocking Poll

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
2016 Presidential Race | RealClearPolitics

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 8/11 - 9/3 -- -- 45.8 43.4 Clinton +2.4
SurveyUSA 9/2 - 9/3 900 RV 3.3 40 45 Trump +5
PPP (D) 8/28 - 8/30 1254 RV 2.8 46 44 Clinton +2
Quinnipiac 8/20 - 8/25 1563 RV 2.5 45 41 Clinton +4
CNN/ORC 8/13 - 8/16 897 RV 3.5 51 45 Clinton +6
FOX News 8/11 - 8/13 1008 RV 3.0 47 42 Clinton +5

Yep, Trump ahead in one of six polls.

Don't you think 25% support among African Americans is a "little" far fetched?

They should support him if they ever want to make more than minimum wage.

Here is the thing................he is VIABLE!

I am not a Trump supporter, but these numbers are very, very, good. I would have expected Clinton to be a +10 or +12 at this point in time, wouldn't most of you?

Let me tell you what these numbers also say, although lefties would never tell you this...................if Trump is within 6 with the rhetoric he is using, one has to wonder if he falters and Carson, Cruz, Walker, or Fiorina go to the top with a little more social grace, how many more points will be shaved; and that is before the GOP actually starts hammering Hilly.

For conservatives, this should be a very exciting poll because it shows that demanding our government be accountable for NOT doing what it promised, is NOT the loser the left tries to make you believe it is.

I am not a Trump supporter, but these numbers are very, very, good. I would have expected Clinton to be a +10 or +12 at this point in time, wouldn't most of you?

Let me tell you what these numbers also say, although lefties would never tell you this...................if Trump is within 6 with the rhetoric he is using, one has to wonder if he falters and Carson, Cruz, Walker, or Fiorina go to the top with a little more social grace, how many more points will be shaved; and that is before the GOP actually starts hammering Hilly.

For conservatives, this should be a very exciting poll because it shows that demanding our government be accountable for NOT doing what it promised, is NOT the loser the left tries to make you believe it is.

He's viable because he hasn't taken a stand on divisive issues. Once he starts doing that; Bye Bye Donald.

He's viable because he hasn't taken a stand on divisive issues. Once he starts doing that; Bye Bye Donald.

He hasn't? Where the hell have you been? Mars?

Is he pro life or pro choice this week?
Where is he on tax reform?
Is he going to send troops back into the Middle East?
Where is he on campaign finance reform (especially Citizens United)?
Title X and XX funding?
Nato?
United Nations?

I know what you'll say..."look it up yourself". That is because you don't know either. I see some information that reads one way, and some that reads another.

On abortion for example:

Here is Donald Trump:
“I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors,” he said.
Source: Pat Eaton-Robb, Associated Press , Dec 2, 1999

Here is Donald Trump:
One thing about me, I'm a very honorable guy. I'm pro-life, but I changed my view a number of years ago. One of the primary reasons I changed [was] a friend of mine's wife was pregnant, and he didn't really want the baby. He was crying as he was telling me the story. He ends up having the baby and the baby is the apple of his eye. It's the greatest thing that's ever happened to him. And you know here's a baby that wasn't going to be let into life. And I heard this, and some other stories, and I am pro-life.

Has the roulette wheel stopped spinning and has he landed on a position on this yet?

Title X and XX funding?
Nato?
United Nations?

I know what you'll say..."look it up yourself". That is because you don't know either. I see some information that reads one way, and some that reads another.

On abortion for example:

Here is Donald Trump:
“I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors,” he said.

Here is Donald Trump:
One thing about me, I'm a very honorable guy. I'm pro-life, but I changed my view a number of years ago. One of the primary reasons I changed [was] a friend of mine's wife was pregnant, and he didn't really want the baby. He was crying as he was telling me the story. He ends up having the baby and the baby is the apple of his eye. It's the greatest thing that's ever happened to him. And you know here's a baby that wasn't going to be let into life. And I heard this, and some other stories, and I am pro-life.

Has the roulette wheel stopped spinning and has he landed on a position on this yet?

He's anti illegal immigrant, he came out against Kim Davis, he has said the Iran deal is shit. Like I said on which planet do you reside because you seem to be completely unaware of what is happening on this one.

Title X and XX funding?
Nato?
United Nations?

On abortion for example:

Here is Donald Trump:

Here is Donald Trump:

He's anti illegal immigrant, he came out against Kim Davis, he has said the Iran deal is shit. Like I said on which planet do you reside because you seem to be completely unaware of what is happening on this one.

The issues of the day are not that divisive. Noted is the fact that you're unaware of his stances on the topics I brought up

^ LOL!!!

Funniest thing I've read on USMB!!!

LOLllOllolololOLOloOLOOLlolllooooOLLololOLLOLOLOLO

Wait. You weren't serious were you?

She's too busy dredging up old Romney threads. I thought she was a Bodecca sock but she's might be a little too smart to be Bodecca

You raised three points.

Immigration doesn't count as a real issue. The only talk about it is to deport an impossible number of people and build a fence. These ignore the two reasons they come. Our interventions have so screwed up Central America that life is nearly impossible there.

The other reason they come here is because Americans give them jobs.

If you want to stop immigration make it a felony to hire illegals and stop supporting dictators.

Trump came out against Kim Davis. What sane person didn't?

Does he really know what's in the Iran deal? Or is he just repeating what other righties say?

Like the other guy said, when it gets down to issue details trump, and several others will go away.

Title X and XX funding?
Nato?
United Nations?

On abortion for example:

Here is Donald Trump:

Here is Donald Trump:

The issues of the day are not that divisive. Noted is the fact that you're unaware of his stances on the topics I brought up

Noted is you inattention to what you're blathering about. His positions and floppiness are well known to those of us who have a brain. Funny how it's OK for the hillary to demonstrate like behavior and you give her a pass. Mayhaps it's because you're a partisan hack?

Either way show me a single politician who hasn't taken both sides of an issue depending on their audience. If there is one I would be shocked, so by all means, please, shock me.

^ LOL!!!

Funniest thing I've read on USMB!!!

LOLllOllolololOLOloOLOOLlolllooooOLLololOLLOLOLOLO

Wait. You weren't serious were you?

I think she thinks (if that is possible in her case) that we are as stupid as she is..

You raised three points.

Immigration doesn't count as a real issue. The only talk about it is to deport an impossible number of people and build a fence. These ignore the two reasons they come. Our interventions have so screwed up Central America that life is nearly impossible there.

The other reason they come here is because Americans give them jobs.

If you want to stop immigration make it a felony to hire illegals and stop supporting dictators.

Trump came out against Kim Davis. What sane person didn't?

Does he really know what's in the Iran deal? Or is he just repeating what other righties say?

Like the other guy said, when it gets down to issue details trump, and several others will go away.

It doesn't? I guess you don't read newspapers, listen to radio, or watch MSM news programs. In other words your so ignorant your opinion is valueless.

Title X and XX funding?
Nato?
United Nations?

On abortion for example:

Here is Donald Trump:

Here is Donald Trump:

Noted is you inattention to what you're blathering about. His positions and floppiness are well known to those of us who have a brain. Funny how it's OK for the hillary to demonstrate like behavior and you give her a pass. Mayhaps it's because you're a partisan hack?

Either way show me a single politician who hasn't taken both sides of an issue depending on their audience. If there is one I would be shocked, so by all means, please, shock me.

what are you gonna do?...they bought "hope and change" as a campaign platform...now they want to know what trump would do on every detail of the most obscure and peripheral topics.

there's no sense trying to have intelligent discussions with them..they have too much invested in their established positions...

Title X and XX funding?
Nato?
United Nations?

On abortion for example:

Here is Donald Trump:

Here is Donald Trump:

So you don't know your new Messiah's positions. Poor baby.

Then again you don't know shit about anything else so why should I be surprised?

Title X and XX funding?
Nato?
United Nations?

On abortion for example:

Here is Donald Trump:

Here is Donald Trump:

So you don't know your new Messiah's positions. Poor baby.

Then again you don't know shit about anything else so why should I be surprised?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Poor dumb dumb. Where I have I ever supported him? Hmmmm? I can't stand the man. Like I said, you are truly one of the stupider posters on this forum. You insult with no knowledge of who you are insulting. I personally like a lot of what Bernie is saying. I think he go's overboard in some areas but so far I like him more than any of the other clowns.

What? Trump is leading??

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back