You think Bill Belichic called R.Kraft to thank him, for ordering the Garrapolo trade?

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
That dude is terrible. He's like Mitch Trubisky on steroids.

How did he overthrow Sanders? That's the biggest throw of his career, and he screwed it up.

You think Belichic is now happy, that he didn't keep him?

How did he overthrow Sanders? That's the biggest throw of his career, and he screwed it up.

I mean, he’s not a good QB and Emanuel sanders had a step on his man on the way to the end zone, but you act like it’s an easy play for a QB to complete a pass forty yards down the field in reasonably tight coverage with pressure coming

He made it to the Superbowl after a strong season. Defenses are tough, they know other teams tendencies, there are no secrets. He's just not clutch when the chips are down in my observations.

This game was lost in one bad quarter. I think SF was becoming predictable on offense while KC didn't start dropping bombs until the 4th. I'm surprised SF was caught off guard considering the score and their tendencies for late comebacks, but, KC was more diverse with their play calls and it seemed to keep SF's D on their toes.

Furthermore, I didn't see the possession time, but KC had to have had more. Mahomes had 11 more passing attempts and KC had 12 more rushes. Mahomes has 9 rushes himself!

Keeping the ball in your teams hands for as long as possible is usually a good idea.

If you mean the hell mary at the end of the game, I agree. It was a terrible decision, but wasn't that the play called into him? Why they did that when they had 1:20 left on the clock and didn't just go for a first down and keep moving up the field getting first downs for an easy TD that would have thrown the momentum their way in the closing seconds, I will never know.

• Banned
It’s called a “Hail Mary.”

uhhhh no, I don't think that was a Hail Mary.

There 1)were only three (3) players in on the play plus 2)was still minutes ---not seconds--- left on the clock. Moreover, both KC and SF got the ball again after that terrible pass attempt.

• Banned
If you mean the hell mary at the end of the game

No, I mean the play where Sanders beat both defenders and was gone for the touchdown ---if Garrapolo puts the ball in his hands correctly at the 4yd line. That easy TD would have put SF in the lead 27-24.

The question is why did SF sit on the ball with 1:30 and three time outs in the first half

Do they have that little faith in Jimmy G?

If you mean the hell mary at the end of the game

No, I mean the play where Sanders beat both defenders and was gone for the touchdown ---if Garrapolo puts the ball in his hands correctly at the 4yd line. That easy TD would have put SF in the lead 27-24.

That is the play I was talking about.

An easy TD? Obviously it wasn't easy. Let me see you throw one. If you think it was, then let me point out about 30-40 easy short passes during the first 70% of the game that Mahomes missed as well. Why SF gambled everything on that one pass when they still had 80 seconds on the clock I'll never know.

I know chances in the Super Bowl do not come to many players. Bud damn....throwing that guy under the bus is pandemic. I will say if I was a fan of the Niners I probably would not be happy. The NFC was a 3 team crap shoot this year with S.F., Green Bay and the Saints. To me, the Saints were the most dangerous ones. Their early elimination along with Frisco getting the number one seed by the length of the football on the final play of the regular season against Seattle, gave them the Conference Championship.

Forum List

Back