You sure are extra foreigner friendly for a so called US board

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
This also seems to be an internet location where foreigners like to pretend they are American in the hopes of connecting with the people here, you know, spy stuff. So my real question is that if politicians wanted to communicate that badly with one of their own citizens why in the world would they use a site like this? The wouldn't, unless they were trying to take you for a fool and set you up as a decoy to to take the shit they aren't man enough to take themselves. Simply sayin'.

Truth is, if that politician isn't face to face with you, properly introduced, and with good reason, then the only way to look at it is all other attempts outside that scenario is with evil intent to sacrifice you in some way as cheap as possible. Hands clean, swept under the rug, etcetra.

The worst part is how they hold onto this tactic like hanging on the side of a cliff, clasping on for dear life. Guess it takes ten hurricanes, a 10.0 quake and an act of God to get them to realize, "Hey, this ain't working. The enemy isn't falling for the sacrifice we make of you." Really goes to show how stupid they are for thinking anyone would fall for that.

Thanks for all that you've given me, I should be eternally grateful, its more than one could ever ask. How will I ever pay you back, its way too much. And man... talk about timely and quick, who could ever keep up?

Last edited:
This also seems to be an internet location where foreigners like to pretend they are American in the hopes of connecting with the people here, you know, spy stuff. So my real question is that if politicians wanted to communicate that badly with one of their own citizens why in the world would they use a site like this? The wouldn't, unless they were trying to take you for a fool and set you up as a decoy to to take the shit they aren't man enough to take themselves. Simply sayin'.

Truth is, if that politician isn't face to face with you, properly introduced, and with good reason, then the only way to look at it is all other attempts outside that scenario is with evil intent to sacrifice you in some way as cheap as possible. Hands clean, swept under the rug, etcetra.

The worst part is how they hold onto this tactic like hanging on the side of a cliff, clasping on for dear life. Guess it takes ten hurricanes, a 10.0 quake and an act of God to get them to realize, "Hey, this ain't working. The enemy isn't falling for the sacrifice we make of you." Really goes to show how stupid they are for thinking anyone would fall for that.

Thanks for all that you've given me, I should be eternally grateful, its more than one could ever ask. How will I ever pay you back, its way too much. And man... talk about timely and quick, who could ever keep up?
That did not make a whole lot of sense to me? . But to hijack the meaning of your title --- ‘You sure are extra foreigner friendly for a so called US board’ ---- I will forgive Israel their sins, Hungary and Poland, too. . Maybe a few Asian nations like S.Korea and the Philippines, but the rest of the West is not much better than the US.

Well, you know, most of the time it looks like our so called leaders are fighting for the enemy.

Is someone who renounced their shittiship in 2010 considered a furrner ?
Well, I hope they enjoy that big huge tax paid fat Thanksgiving and when they get back I'll be ready to waste more of my time.

Bring on the bullshit.
I am the last person that you and your hag squad will attempt to harm ever again. No bullshit. I pray daily that you and them will live in your truth and people will see you guys exactly for what you are.

Last edited:
I am the last person that you and your hag squad will attempt to harm ever again. No bullshit. I pray daily that you and them will live in your truth and people will see you guys exactly for what you are.
There is no "you guys" here, nor anywhere. I don't speak for nor do I represent other people. I am not interested in fixing other peoples problems and I don't care about politics. No need at all to get learned in the social nuances of great bullshitters. If you wanna train me I got a bullet for you.

There is no "you guys" here, nor anywhere. I don't speak for nor do I represent other people. I am not interested in fixing other peoples problems and I don't care about politics. No need at all to get learned in the social nuances of great bullshitters. If you wanna train me I got a bullet for you.
I'm not interested in training you. But fuck you and your bullet just the same.

I say bring back them craaaazy Russkies in the Home and Garden branch! :spinner:

Meh, of note we just have a Crazy Hoser Lady, and a fag Brit that goes on about Brexit.....Warts and all I much prefer them to our oh so tiresome "victim" blacks.
I find them equally tiresome but at least the foreigners are occaisonally interesting. Our Black friends are angry broken records that offer nothing but their latest angry rant about Racism.

put the crack pipe down...NOW

Forum List

Back