You really need to take five minutes and read this story.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong... Try your race baiting assertion on someone else. Try a lib. It works on them every time.
are you in favor of segregation or not?
Of course not. What part of freedom of association don't you understand?
what part of segregation do you not understand? If i want to have a restaurant that only serves white people, or rent to only whites, should I be allowed to do that? its a simple question
You should be allowed to do that. It is apparent that you do not know what "segregation" is. Freedom of association, is a completely different animal than having a law that forbids mingling of the races. As uneducated as you seem; I have a feeling that you already knew that. So "no". I do not support segregation laws, as we remember from the pre civil rights era. I do however support individuals rights to freedom of association. And if that means they want to rent to whites only... That is their prerogative. Let the market decide. I believe in freedom. Its clear that many libs do not.
so you support whites only restaurants, whites only public schools, racist hiring practices but you dont like "segregation laws" what even are those? are you saying you dont support interracial marriage bans? because thats the only "segregation law" I can think of

I think your just a racist hillbilly trying to sound intelligent
From reading your post... You aren't even trying to sound intelligent.
Another freedom hating lib. How novel...

Lol, going all the way back to 1969 to prove what, that Trump is TODAY a racist? That since he had quietly gone along with the racism of his time he made himself forever unfit to be PResident?

Hillary Clinton said that the former Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Senator Byrd was her mentor in Washington, and Bill had great praise for the racist Senator J William Fulbright when he was in Arkansas politics.

And what did Trump do since those old times over FOUR DECADES AGO?

Remember When Trump Got Palm Beach’s Country Clubs To Desegregate? Neither Does The Media

Last edited:
Democrat Party history of racism....

Fact: The Republican Party was founded primarily to oppose slavery, and Republicans eventually abolished slavery. The Democratic Party fought them and tried to maintain and expand slavery. The 13th Amendment, abolishing slavery, passed in 1865 with 100% Republican support but only 23% Democrat support in congress.

Why is this indisputable fact so rarely mentioned? PBS documentaries about slavery and the Civil War barely mention it, for example. One can certainly argue that the parties have changed in 150 years (more about that below), but that does not change the historical fact that it was the Democrats who supported slavery and the Republicans who opposed it. And that indisputable fact should not be airbrushed out for fear that it will tarnish the modern Democratic Party.

Had the positions of the parties been the opposite, and the Democrats had fought the Republicans to end slavery, the historical party roles would no doubt be repeated incessantly in these documentaries. Funny how that works.

Fact: During the Civil War era, the "Radical Republicans" were given that name because they wanted to not only end slavery but also to endow the freed slaves with full citizenship, equality, and rights.

Yes, that was indeed a radical idea at the time!

Fact: Lincoln's Vice President, Andrew Johnson, was a strongly pro-Union (but also pro-slavery) Democrat who had been chosen by Lincoln as a compromise running mate to attract Democrats. After Lincoln was assassinated, Johnson thwarted Republican efforts in Congress to recognize the civil rights of the freed slaves, and Southern Democrats continued to thwart any such efforts for close to a century.

Fact: The 14th Amendment, giving full citizenship to freed slaves, passed in 1868 with 94% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress. The 15th Amendment, giving freed slaves the right to vote, passed in 1870 with 100% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress.

Regardless of what has happened since then, shouldn't we be grateful to the Republicans for these Amendments to the Constitution? And shouldn't we remember which party stood for freedom and which party fiercely opposed it?

Fact: The Ku Klux Klan was originally and primarily an arm of the Southern Democratic Party. Its mission was to terrorize freed slaves and "ni**er-loving" (their words) Republicans who sympathized with them.

Why is this fact conveniently omitted in so many popular histories and depictions of the KKK, including PBS documentaries? Had the KKK been founded by Republicans, that fact would no doubt be repeated constantly on those shows.

Fact: In the 1950s, President Eisenhower, a Republican, integrated the US military and promoted civil rights for minorities. Eisenhower pushed through the Civil Rights Act of 1957. One of Eisenhower's primary political opponents on civil rights prior to 1957 was none other than Lyndon Johnson, then the Democratic Senate Majority Leader. LBJ had voted the straight segregationist line until he changed his position and supported the 1957 Act.

Fact: The historic Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats in both houses of Congress. In the House, 80 percent of the Republicans and 63 percent of the Democrats voted in favor. In the Senate, 82 percent of the Republicans and 69 percent of the Democrats voted for it.

Fact: Contrary to popular misconception, the parties never "switched" on racism. The Democrats just switched from overt racism to a subversive strategy of getting blacks as dependent as possible on government to secure their votes. At the same time, they began a cynical smear campaign to label anyone who opposes their devious strategy as greedy racists.

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism
if the you thought the democrats were racist you would vote for them

Eh, try again .. that was just plain ole dimwitted... :itsok:

Man, this is one desperate thread.
what part of segregation do you not understand? If i want to have a restaurant that only serves white people, or rent to only whites, should I be allowed to do that? its a simple question
You should be allowed to do that. It is apparent that you do not know what "segregation" is. Freedom of association, is a completely different animal than having a law that forbids mingling of the races. As uneducated as you seem; I have a feeling that you already knew that. So "no". I do not support segregation laws, as we remember from the pre civil rights era. I do however support individuals rights to freedom of association. And if that means they want to rent to whites only... That is their prerogati ve. Let the market decide. I believe in freedom. Its clear that many libs do not.
so you support whites only restaurants, whites only public schools, racist hiring practices but you dont like "segregation laws" what even are those? are you saying you dont support interracial marriage bans? because thats the only "segregation law" I can think of

stupid cowardly trump nazis can't even admit what they are. Sick degenerate racist scumbags, who should be rounded up for treason

You should be allowed to do that. It is apparent that you do not know what "segregation" is. Freedom of association, is a completely different animal than having a law that forbids mingling of the races. As uneducated as you seem; I have a feeling that you already knew that. So "no". I do not support segregation laws, as we remember from the pre civil rights era. I do however support individuals rights to freedom of association. And if that means they want to rent to whites only... That is their prerogati ve. Let the market decide. I believe in freedom. Its clear that many libs do not.

stupid cowardly trump nazis can't even admit what they are. Sick degenerate racist scumbags, who should be rounded up for treason
You lost the argument, while feebly trying to "trap" me with your amateur word play. Then come the litany of rage induced epithets... You're a sad liberal cliche... Dismissed.

PurpleOwl are you a very emotional girl and it's your time of the month?

Lol, going all the way back to 1969 to prove what, that Trump is TODAY a racist? That since he had quietly gone along with the racism of his time he made himself forever unfit to be PResident?

Hillary Clinton said that the former Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Senator Byrd was her mentor in wAshington, and Bill had great praise for the racist Senator J William Fulbright when he was in Arkansas politics.

Remember When Trump Got Palm Beach’s Country Clubs To Desegregate? Neither Does The Media
you sick fucking nazis love to bring up robert byrd lol, as if it mattered..... if i had a nickel for everytime republicans defended trump (or anyother republicans) repeated racist remarks and actions by bringing up robert byrd id be richer than....well the people who sued trump for racial discrimination

You lost the argument, while feebly trying to "trap" me with your amateur word play. Then come the litany of rage induced epithets... You're a sad liberal cliche... Dismissed.
come back when your brave enough to admit what a racist peice of shit you are

Come back when you have an accusation to throw at somebody that you're not guilty of yourself, hypocrite.

PurpleOwl are you a very emotional girl and it's your time of the month?
whos emotional? im stating facts.... your a racist peice of shit and so is trump

Hillary Clinton said that the former Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Senator Byrd was her mentor in wAshington, and Bill had great praise for the racist Senator J William Fulbright when he was in Arkansas politics.

you sick fucking nazis love to bring up robert byrd lol, as if it mattered..... if i had a nickel for everytime republicans defended trump (or anyother republicans) repeated racist remarks and actions by bringing up robert byrd id be richer than....well the people who sued trump for racial discrimination

Your grasp of history is thin at best.

Come back when you have an accusation to throw at somebody that you're not guilty of yourself, hypocrite.
my accusation? that only renting to white poeple is a form of racism? are you fucking stupid?

says the holocaust denier

I'm definitely a supporter of freedom of association. And in this example "pro-choice". I thought you lib scum loved pro-choice...?
So your in favor of whites only restaurants and whites only drinking fountains, and thats why you vote republican
Wrong, wrong, and wrong... Try your race baiting assertion on someone else. Try a lib. It works on them every time.

But it's okay for colleges to have black only dorms right?

says the holocaust denier

:cuckoo:

This appears to be more about Fred Trump.

I didn't read the whole article but the bottom line is obvious....race baiting while desperate...
This is about a time in our history when discrimination was beginning to be a big concern in housing. F. Trump was just one of many who had to do a "walk back."

I recall those transition times, perspectives were far different then.

The problem with Democrats is that many, starting at the top, promote divisive politics for political gain. Democrats exclusively keep racism alive with their legions of race baiters.

Forum List

Back