'You Ready For An Inside Scoop?' Boebert Says Red Wave Coming/Joe Rogan: A Red Wave Like 'The Shining' Will Wipe Out Dems/Gingrich: Abrams is insane

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the 3 headlines are related. nominating way too far left candidates like Stacey The Hoax Abrams is precisely why the Red Wave is coming. also i'm gonna start merging threads myself so that i don't start too many

Yes, there is a red wave coming.
If not then it will be declared that the Democrats cheated.

The interesting part comes when the Republicans make the claim of cheating and try to do something about it.

Will Trump still have the power to convince the military to uphold the claims of cheating, or will Trump be arrested for attempting a military coup?

Fortunately for America, the election is nearly certain to be a red wave.

However, that could be when the real action starts, if Trump decides to have his pseudo-military supporters restore his presidency before he's reelected.

The interesting part comes when the Republicans make the claim of cheating and try to do something about it.

Will Trump still have the power to convince the military to uphold the claims of cheating, or will Trump be arrested for attempting a military coup?

However, that could be when the real action starts, if Trump decides to have his pseudo-military supporters restore his presidency before he's reelected.

We just have to worry about the Democrats burning down cities in 2024 when a Republican is elected President again. When the freebees stop, when sanity is restored and when the country starts leading the world again, the neanderthal Democrats, like good little lapdogs, will revolt.

From your writings, sounds like we about to have us a coup? Thats funny stuff, Don.

From your writings, sounds like we about to have us a coup? Thats funny stuff, Don.
I only suggested a coup after the election if Trump gets serious on deciding to take back the stolen presidency.
You seem to be suggesting that he won't try that.
You'll notice that I didn't make any prediction on that either way.

I only suggested a coup after the election if Trump gets serious on deciding to take back the stolen presidency.
You seem to be suggesting that he won't try that.
You'll notice that I didn't make any prediction on that either way.
How would that work?
I think it's moronic. Prove me wrong.

p.s. don't forget about the Secret Service, the US Armed Forces, the Capitol Police, DHS, FBI, etc.....

How would that work?
I think it's moronic. Prove me wrong.
It can't be proven, and besides I've speculated the outcome both ways.
p.s. don't forget about the Secret Service, the US Armed Forces, the Capitol Police, DHS, FBI, etc.....
All those were taken into consideration. Trump's chances of taking over government on Jan.6th. were much less than his chances will be if there's a red wave as is being predicted.

Nobody really knows yet whether Trump will have the loyalty of
Secret Service, the US Armed Forces, the Capitol Police, DHS, FBI, etc.....

It's as questionable as it is in Brazil at the moment. And a successful military coup by Bolsonaro could give Trump the energy and confidence he needs.

Don't look now, but I think your tinfoil hat is loose.

Trump's survival depends on him taking back the presidency. That is, both mental and politically for him.

If he doesn't have the confidence of his popularity surviving until the 24 election, it's near a sure bet that he will attempt to take it back before then.
That will only depend on him having the backing of half the people, or even less if his people are led to taking action.

Don't look now, but I think your tinfoil hat is loose.
Shortly after the election my hat is telling me that it might be necessary that this board will be taken down.
I'm going to suggest some possible predictions now, just in case.

Shortly after the election my hat is telling me that it might be necessary that this board will be taken down.
I'm going to suggest some possible predictions now, just in case.
And they keep saying all the kooky conspiracy theorists are righties. Way to prove them wrong bro.

We just have to worry about the Democrats burning down cities in 2024 when a Republican is elected President again. When the freebees stop, when sanity is restored and when the country starts leading the world again, the neanderthal Democrats, like good little lapdogs, will revolt.

Well, however it plays out, a reckoning of some sort is coming.
Stress fractures are widening in our division.

the 3 headlines are related. nominating way too far left candidates like Stacey The Hoax Abrams is precisely why the Red Wave is coming. also i'm gonna start merging threads myself so that i don't start too many

This has to be the greatest day of my life. LOL. Besides when Clinton, Obama, Biden won.

The Red Whimper​

The “red wave” never materialized for Republicans as Donald Trump-endorsed candidates floundered across the country.

This has to be the greatest day of my life. LOL. Besides when Clinton, Obama, Biden won.

The Red Whimper​

The “red wave” never materialized for Republicans as Donald Trump-endorsed candidates floundered across the country.

You must have a really sad life, bobo. My greatest day was when my daughter was born.

Forum List

Back