You know progs are short on material when they criticize Trump for knowing more than they do

I don't understand how progs can say with a straight face prog-news is anything more than fake-news.

Trump tweeted the Moon is part of the Mars program, so the dumb among us declare ha ha haaaaaa, what an idiot, he thinks the moon is part of Mars. This is your "news" progs.

Egg on their faces, but ignorance is bliss. The Moon is part of the Mar's program. It's the leftist's intent to dumb you down as deeply as possible, and so far that's proved very easy:

Trump attacks Nasa and claims the moon is 'a part' of Mars

What a spin job...you Trumpbots know Trump looks mega-stupid with his statement and you are desperate to spin it.

He tweeted:

'For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!'

Trump attacks Nasa and claims the moon is 'a part' of Mars

And he NEVER corrected it. When you tweet something and do not IMMEDIATELY correct it..that means YOU OWN IT FOREVER. Like it or not.

He could have typed ANYTHING. Yet he typed that the Moon was part of Mars.

And you are NOT Trump...you have no fucking clue what he meant.

He typed something, did not correct it immediately and thus----he owns it. That is how social media works...DUH.

You don't like it...tough shit.

We don't know any such thing dumb-fuck. What's there to spin?

Your stupidity, ignorance and weakness belongs to you alone. Sorry Trump lost you. I'll bet you were disappointed to discover the Moon isn't literally part of Mars.

There was nothing in Trump's message that "needed" to be corrected. You're just rotten, can't help that.
The moon is not part of mars
It is in Trump world

We don't know any such thing dumb-fuck. What's there to spin?

Who gives a shit what some nobody, loser, Trumpbot on a chat forum thinks Trump meant. Your opinion on this means NOTHING.

The sentence in question:

'They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!'

Did Trump use the term 'program' anywhere in that sentence? Or even anywhere in the entire tweet?

Yes or no?

I don't care what you assume he meant...did he type that exact word in that tweet?

(I doubt you even have the guts to answer that question for fear of making your messiah look stupid)

Criticizing literary style and specificity in ANY tweet is really annoying.. If you want intelligent communication, put down the tweeter and read journals.. Almost every Twitter grudge match on USMB is about the MEDIUM, not the person tweeting.. Tweeting is stupid for any President except to show people you're actually ENGAGED and WORKING... Or to out-troll the wannabee trolls...

Forum List

Back