You Just Can't Make this Shit up, Watch Cuomo Tell New Yorker's: Covid Is the Grinch

Has Cuomo ever bad mouthed China over Covid?

We in the West are responsible for the Wuhan Virus and it's spread. We and our families are the reason for all of the suffering. If you forget that, some politician will remind you with the wagging of their finger.

Why should they care anyways? They are getting paid either way.

The Grinch film is actually one of the many that I have never seen. I've never read the book either, and so please forgive me if I have this wrong, but doesn't the Grinch become a good person at the end of the story because if he does, that man does realize that sickness and disease can not do such a thing, right?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

The Grinch film is actually one of the many that I have never seen. I've never read the book either, and so please forgive me if I have this wrong, but doesn't the Grinch become a good person at the end of the story because if he does, that man does realize that sickness and disease can not do such a thing, right?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
ROFLMFAO

Right you are, the grinch's heart grows 3x I believe...wasn't even thinking about that

God bless you as well...always!

Forum List

Back