What's new

You give me this option on my own thread? You Cowards

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I bet that would! I'm gonna be baking a German Chocolate Cake next week for my birthday!
Now THAT has always been my favorite cake! Repeat for my birthday every year, most of my family think it a weird choice, but birthday person gets to pick!

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My favorite's the confetti cake :D
You mean the box one? With those weird stale sugar things to throw on top? Little 'dots' throughout the yellow or white cake? :laugh:

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, the boxed one :p But my sugar things are never stale :D
I never could get into that one, my kids loved them as cupcakes though! Especially the ones 'themed' like Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and Valentines.

Kagom

Reaction score
I never could get into that one, my kids loved them as cupcakes though! Especially the ones 'themed' like Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and Valentines.
Sadly I have to do the boxed stuff because it's cheaper :(

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sadly I have to do the boxed stuff because it's cheaper :(
Probably best as it's hard to find 'stale sugar thingies' at the market. Actually making a cake isn't all that more expensive than buying the boxes, especially if you throw in the extra egg, or pudding, or use butter. Just takes more dishes and time.

Kagom

Reaction score
Probably best as it's hard to find 'stale sugar thingies' at the market. Actually making a cake isn't all that more expensive than buying the boxes, especially if you throw in the extra egg, or pudding, or use butter. Just takes more dishes and time.
Heh. But I tend to make very elaborate dishes, so I would spend more on ingredients!

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Heh. But I tend to make very elaborate dishes, so I would spend more on ingredients!
Heh, but then you'd have the makings for 3 cakes! :laugh:

Most reactions - Past 7 days