You can thank Democrats for a reasonable stimulus bill

If it were up to McConnel, the bill passed would be a slush fund for corporations and useless stimulus checks to those making less than 75k per year. There would also would have been ZERO funding for our inadequate healthcare system. It would have been a

Hell, if the Democrats had it their way, critical things like mortgage payments would be delayed. It’s miraculous they were able to expand unemployment insurance.

Republicans are aggressively useless.

They're worse than useless. They're aggressively doing harm to the American people.

That's BS. Trump already signed a bill on March 6th for $8.3 billion of funding for healthcare involving COVID-19.

COVID-19 funding: Where the money goes

The coronavirus stimulus plan was supposed to be a remedy for the economic disaster caused by the virus, not the healthcare aspect of it.

You might want to catch up on the news a bit before making any posts. You kind of missed the boat!

If it were up to McConnel, the bill passed would be a slush fund for corporations and useless stimulus checks to those making less than 75k per year. There would also would have been ZERO funding for our inadequate healthcare system. It would have been a

Hell, if the Democrats had it their way, critical things like mortgage payments would be delayed. It’s miraculous they were able to expand unemployment insurance.

Shouldn't this me in the Humor forum ?

They're worse than useless. They're aggressively doing harm to the American people.

No, the virus is doing that.

The fuckwit left is the ones screwing up the rest of the country.

Shouldn't this me in the Humor forum ?

Actually, the TDS forum.

Oh bull shit. The thing is nothing but a boon for big business and the billionaires. After all, they own and control the government.
Who works for big business?....what do the people that work for them do with their earnings?.....and what would we do if all big businesses went away?....do you even think about what you post?....come on man this is economics 101....
I take it you’d rather the bailouts go towards helping working class Americans rather than lining the pockets of the wealthy elite?
Yes...helping working class people by helping the corporations and businesses they work for...why is that so hard to understand?...and helping households after this 15 day slow down since so many people were harmed economically....

So your strategy is to cut a check to the wealthy elite and hope they decide to give it to other people rather than keep it for themselves?
No my strategy would be to help everyone....just sending the workers money won't help anyone in the long run...what good is it to collect $1500 when your job goes bankrupt?.....

Right. A thousand for the average Joe. Millions die the political elite.

Seems fair.
You will never get how things work because you disagree with they way things work...that's a sorry place to be....

Oh bull shit. The thing is nothing but a boon for big business and the billionaires. After all, they own and control the government.
Who works for big business?....what do the people that work for them do with their earnings?.....and what would we do if all big businesses went away?....do you even think about what you post?....come on man this is economics 101....
I take it you’d rather the bailouts go towards helping working class Americans rather than lining the pockets of the wealthy elite?
Yes...helping working class people by helping the corporations and businesses they work for...why is that so hard to understand?...and helping households after this 15 day slow down since so many people were harmed economically....

So your strategy is to cut a check to the wealthy elite and hope they decide to give it to other people rather than keep it for themselves?
No my strategy would be to help everyone....just sending the workers money won't help anyone in the long run...what good is it to collect $1500 when your job goes bankrupt?.....

Seems fair.
You will never get how things work because you disagree with they way things work...that's a sorry place to be....
Blooded+rough+opaque+goat_c7229a_7616245.jpg

Seems fair.

I know better than you. Tell me how decades of trickle down policies have helped the working class?

How on earth can any reasonable person not look at what the Democrats added to this bill and think "man, they sure are crooked". We can argue whether or not bailing out big corporations will help the economy, but does anyone really want to argue that funding the Kennedy Center or allowing same day voter registration(what Pelosi wanted) has anything to do with an economic stimulus package?

Many Democrats are dishonest, immoral, ignorant and most of all, just plain STUPID.

Wrong, the Democrats are so greedy and corrupt that they delayed the Corona bill to load it with PORK.

How on earth can any reasonable person not look at what the Democrats added to this bill and think "man, they sure are crooked". We can argue whether or not bailing out big corporations will help the economy, but does anyone really want to argue that funding the Kennedy Center or allowing same day voter registration(what Pelosi wanted) has anything to do with an economic stimulus package?

Many Democrats are dishonest, immoral, ignorant and most of all, just plain STUPID.

If all you do is get fed partisan driven from conservative media, I can see how you’d come to that conclusion.

The problem is that you are therefore ignoring what Democrats did manage to get into the bill that made it better.

and if it were up to Nancy the bill would have included stupid things like forgiving the Post Office debt, demanding all airlines be carbon neutral in 5 years, a $15 minimum wage etc etc ad infinitum ad ridiculousness

Seen several here on the right upset at the president's stimulus bill. Saw trump live and multiple networks, obviously proud and taking bows for the stimulus bill. He took ownership. Did not hear any negative comments from him about the bill, or Speaker Pelosi. He wasn't whinnying about things being pushed down his throat on the political football field. He was all smiles and charm even for democratic governors, except for Washington's governor. His whole tone, in general has changed in the last few days. Have not seen articles touting how he was beaten in the deal. Are you guys just bitching out of habit or are you voting against him for getting his way?

I know better than you. Tell me how decades of trickle down policies have helped the working class?
The American people are living in the most affluent times in our nations history...maybe in the history of the world......if you don't believe me pick up a history book.....something has trickled down or that wouldn't be so....think about it.....life has never been more carefree and abundant....

The American people are living in the most affluent times in our nations history...maybe in the history of the world......if you don't believe me pick up a history book.....something has trickled down or that wouldn't be so....think about it.....life has never been more carefree and abundant....
That’s true thanks to decades of middle class economic and wage growth that basically stopped right around the Reagan revolution.

Ever since then all we hear about are the benevolent Corporate elites whom we must not anger by questioning the billions of taxpayer dollars that must be sacrificed to them once a decade.

Forum List

Back