You can all think Biden is senile, but he doesn’t say crap like this

Biden is the Lesser of two evils.
Trump has PROVEN that he is an incompetent liar who can't do anything.

Hillary was definitely always smarter than the both of them. It’s true whether you like it or not really.
Actually the one I voted for was the smartest of the bunch.
1596613996608.png

Dementia is a death sentence.

It's time for left loons to recognize Biden doesn't have the mental fortitude to lead.

It's just a fact

Billy000 is a full of shit shill for Senile Joe :rolleyes:
No, see I’m actually objective. I admit Biden says dumb shit from time to time, but I just know it is far less than Trump. You? You pretend Trump is smart. You’re too much of a pussy to admit it.

Biden is the Lesser of two evils.
Trump has PROVEN that he is an incompetent liar who can't do anything.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
12h

Today we celebrated the passage of landmark legislation that will preserve America’s majestic natural wonders, priceless historic treasures, grand national monuments, and glorious national parks. It was my great honor to sign the Great American Outdoors Act into law!
#HR1957
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

President
@realDonaldTrump
is directing
@USDA
@HHSGov
, and
@FCC
to form a task force that will break down barriers to expanding rural healthcare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

President
@realDonaldTrump
passed Veterans Choice and Veterans Accountability - our Veterans are finally being treated properly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We've vastly expanded coverage allowing Medicare to cover more than 135 new services through telehealth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

President
@realDonaldTrump
: We achieved record-low unemployment for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans and we will do it again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shall I go on, or do you get the drift?

Do you live in california? Ever been here? Pronouce Avila, please.

lol you’ll always have Obama misspeaking huh? I mean every human being does it, but I guess it somehow gives you a pathetic false sense of superiority over him.

I have never once ridiculed Obama for mispronouncing anything. It's a stupid argument over nothing. Yes. Every human being does it, so why is it such a big deal when Trump does it?

No, see I’m actually objective. I admit Biden says dumb shit from time to time, but I just know it is far less than Trump. You? You pretend Trump is smart. You’re too much of a pussy to admit it.
Yeah...talking about little girls sitting on his lap and his blonde leg hairs is normal?

Seriously?

No. You are not objective at all. Biden is saying dumb shit BECAUSE HE HAS DEMENTIA!!! I have seen it up close and personal with people I know and cared about. What you should be asking is WHY the DNC and his own family are not protecting him and helping him instead of continuing to push this sick man on stage. THAT would be objective thinking.

Hillary was definitely always smarter than the both of them. It’s true whether you like it or not really.

Smart, clever? I live in a college town. There are thousands of very smart and clever people. Most don't have the common sense to come in out of the rain. That's not being derogatory, simply a total lack of common sense and street smarts.

President Donald Trump, on the other hand, is the whole package. He's smart and quick thinking but he also has common sense and street smarts. Regardless of your unfounded hatred, you do not grow up in Brooklyn New York, and then become one of the richest men in the world without having common sense and ability to make quick decisions.

This really sums up the interview.
Google the blob saying Yosemite.
Can't, huh? Figured.
So he didn't pronounce it correctly. Big deal. Find something else to bash him for that's important.
If you guys are going to make this about gaffes and misstatements from Biden you're going to be shown that trump is worse. OBTW are you using the lysol or the UV light as your protection against COVID19? After all you would have never had a case of it if it were not for you being tested. And wasn't that attack on Beirut tragic? I think we need to find the oranges of that attack.

YO SEMITE!

Yeah...talking about little girls sitting on his lap and his blonde leg hairs is normal?

Seriously?
When did I call that normal? I mean he’s done some weird things on camera no doubt, but I personally think he’s just a guy that has no sense of boundaries and does shit without thinking. You want to pretend he’s a pedophile, but obviously he was he wouldn’t do shit like that on national TV.

Trump wasn’t captured on TV being creepy to children, but by his own admission he bragged on the radio about invading the Miss Teen USA locker room. Oh and he has DOZENS of women who allege he raped them. I mean even if some of them were lying, like say 2/3 of them, that would still leave 12 rapes....so there’s that....

No. You are not objective at all. Biden is saying dumb shit BECAUSE HE HAS DEMENTIA!!! I have seen it up close and personal with people I know and cared about. What you should be asking is WHY the DNC and his own family are not protecting him and helping him instead of continuing to push this sick man on stage. THAT would be objective thinking.
Again, you’re both too cowardly to even acknowledge Trump’s part in this.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Smart, clever? I live in a college town. There are thousands of very smart and clever people. Most don't have the common sense to come in out of the rain. That's not being derogatory, simply a total lack of common sense and street smarts.

President Donald Trump, on the other hand, is the whole package. He's smart and quick thinking but he also has common sense and street smarts. Regardless of your unfounded hatred, you do not grow up in Brooklyn New York, and then become one of the richest men in the world without having common sense and ability to make quick decisions.
donald trump is an idiot. He did not become one of the richest men in the world and he was handed his daddys company.

lol you’ll always have Obama misspeaking huh? I mean every human being does it, but I guess it somehow gives you a pathetic false sense of superiority over him.

I have never once ridiculed Obama for mispronouncing anything. It's a stupid argument over nothing. Yes. Every human being does it, so why is it such a big deal when Trump does it?

Simply, they have nothing else and are becoming more and more desperate.

Seriously?
When did I call that normal? I mean he’s done some weird things on camera no doubt, but I personally think he’s just a guy that has no sense of boundaries and does shit without thinking. You wake to pretend he’s a pedophile, but obviously he was he wouldn’t do shit like that on national TV.

Trump wasn’t captured on TV being creepy to children, but by his own admission he bragged on the radio about invading the Miss Teen USA locker room. Oh and he has DOZENS of women who allege he rapes them. I mean even if some of them were lying, like say 2/3 of them, that would still leave 12 rapes....so there’s that....

He's a pedo dude, and his mind is mush

I've witnessed dementia first hand. It's ugly

Seriously?
When did I call that normal? I mean he’s done some weird things on camera no doubt, but I personally think he’s just a guy that has no sense of boundaries and does shit without thinking. You wake to pretend he’s a pedophile, but obviously he was he wouldn’t do shit like that on national TV.

Trump wasn’t captured on TV being creepy to children, but by his own admission he bragged on the radio about invading the Miss Teen USA locker room. Oh and he has DOZENS of women who allege he rapes them. I mean even if some of them were lying, like say 2/3 of them, that would still leave 12 rapes....so there’s that....

Why are you all so cowardly when it comes to criticizing Trump? It’s so childish. Seriously grow the fuck up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Seriously?

Why are you all so cowardly when it comes to criticizing Trump? It’s so childish. Seriously grow the fuck up.

Answer me this Billy buffoon, he sniffs little girls, talks about blonde leg hairs, doesn't know where he is....

You don't see a problem here?

Get real

Forum List

Back