You are not alone

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Protests across the UK in support of justice for Mr Floyd. Here we see the players of Liverpool FC take a knee yesterday. I know that these are just gestures but sometimes they can raise the spirits of those oppressed souls in far off lands.
Solidarity with our American friends.

1591088717559.png

Very interesting to learn that some British people are supporting the insurrection here.

I am guessing, however, that in some other European countries (such as Hungary), the people are begging the government NOT to let their countries become like the United States.

Protests across the UK in support of justice for Mr Floyd. Here we see the players of Liverpool FC take a knee yesterday. I know that these are just gestures but sometimes they can raise the spirits of those oppressed souls in far off lands.

View attachment 344289
90% of Interracial violence as blacks attacking White’s

I feel so much better now knowing some professional soccer players took time out of their busy day for a photo op...err to show some solidarity. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get some buckets of water to try and put out the fucking flames engulfing my business because the fire department isn't responding.

View attachment 344289
I understand Goorge Floyd is the latest social media cause, but do you have ANY IDEA who this guy was that you've made a saint and a martyr?

I wonder if his HOME INVASION victim feels the same? I'm guessing she thinks JUSTICE SERVED!

You never know when you've really reached a tipping point. History will be the judge.

Here's hoping!
Protests all over the world apparently. You only have to read the comments on this thread to see that the more thoughtful members of the racist fringe have been affected by this. We are with you America.

View attachment 344289
Maybe you and your lefty buddies can burn some more children alive today. Your support of this madness clearly shows you are a terrible person.

You never know when you've really reached a tipping point. History will be the judge.

Here's hoping!
Protests all over the world apparently. You only have to read the comments on this thread to see that the more thoughtful members of the racist fringe have been affected by this. We are with you America.
The problem is that the violence is giving them cover, an excuse to ignore the problem and attack.

We're so far away from an honest conversation on race in this country that it's not even worth hoping for.

View attachment 344289
I understand Goorge Floyd is the latest social media cause, but do you have ANY IDEA who this guy was that you've made a saint and a martyr?

I wonder if his HOME INVASION victim feels the same? I'm guessing she thinks JUSTICE SERVED!

All leftist heroes are terrorists at minimum.

greta-antifa.png

Here's hoping!
The problem is that the violence is giving them cover, an excuse to ignore the problem and attack.

We're so far away from an honest conversation on race in this country that it's not even worth hoping for.
I dont think the characters on here can be part of any conversation. The US does seem to push stuff down the road when it comes to difficult decisions. racism, police brutality, gun control. I doubt that donny could even spell "holistic" so solutions may take a while coming.

Here's hoping!

I dont think the characters on here can be part of any conversation. The US does seem to push stuff down the road when it comes to difficult decisions. racism, police brutality, gun control. I doubt that donny could even spell "holistic" so solutions may take a while coming.
Your expectation that no police officer will ever do something wrong is a fucking fantasy. Human beings will always fuck up. Its already rare as fuck, but you lefties are demanding absolute perfection from our police, which is an impossibility, therefore you can never be satisfied.

Here's hoping!

Your expectation that no police officer will ever do something wrong is a fucking fantasy. Human beings will always fuck up. Its already rare as fuck, but you lefties are demanding absolute perfection from our police, which is an impossibility, therefore you can never be satisfied.
Maybe its a bigger issue than a thug in a uniform.

Here's hoping!
Load up your guns. The Muzlimes will probably join in on the fun !

Forum List

Back