Yet, More ACORN Problems

It can go either way. Obama still has the media on his side.

But not the union voters. They hate him....bigoted Dems, of course, according to CNN.

And Ohio's lost now.
He's doomed.

Dems do this every time. They get all het up over the polls...forgetting that a huge chunk of the voting public do not participate in polls.

But not the union voters. They hate him....bigoted Dems, of course, according to CNN.

And Ohio's lost now.
He's doomed.

Dems do this every time. They get all het up over the polls...forgetting that a huge chunk of the voting public do not participate in polls.

What is the scoop on Ohio?

A federal judge ordered the secretary of state to verify voter registrations...it's in another thread. Voter fraud suspected on a huge and sweeping scale.

A federal judge ordered the secretary of state to verify voter registrations...it's in another thread. Voter fraud suspected on a huge and sweeping scale.

Yes, seen that. SS verification is supposed to be the last resort, ID and driver's license are supposed to fail before they go there.

Every study of these problems has proven that they have never effected an election.

Funny how republicans get all wet in spending millions of tax dollars to stop a fraud that has never been shown to exsist.

Oh yeah and let me remind you that a good portion of the fired DOJ attorneys were fired for not falsely prosecuting democratic voter fraud.

Every study of these problems has proven that they have never effected an election.

Funny how republicans get all wet in spending millions of tax dollars to stop a fraud that has never been shown to exsist.

Then disband the group---they are total waste of time and effort it they can't effect an election.

Last edited:

Huh. Well that federal judge disagrees with you. As do the prosecutors all over the nation who are going after Acorn.

You guys are fried.

THANK YOU ACORN!

well Im sure this will knock perfectly legal voters off the rolls just like the Felons list in florida did.

Be proud be very proud.

How very unAmerican.

You really find it hard to believe that someone does not get on the federal gravy train?:D
No, I don't find that hard to believe. I do find it strange that the only reference to ACORN receiving federal funding is from Boner.

No, I don't find that hard to believe. I do find it strange that the only reference to ACORN receiving federal funding is from Boner.

You only see what you wish. You assume that these congressman are complete idiots and that the rest of the country and the media is so feakin' stupid that they would not catch them in such an obvious mistake.

To be honest I kind of resent having my time wasted.

What is the percentage of ACORN employees who have done this stuff?

Who the f cares about percentage? It's happening all over the freaking country, yet YOU, the harbinger of vote fraud, is splitting hairs? Me thinks you are a blow hard regarding voting problems. You just want your 'choice' to win, regardless of methods. Then you have to give the same to the other side, that's the rub.

You only see what you wish. You assume that these congressman are complete idiots and that the rest of the country and the media is so feakin' stupid that they would not catch them in such an obvious mistake.

To be honest I kind of resent having my time wasted.
Allow me to offer you a tissue.

I googled it, dude. All the funding comments trace back to Boner.

Forum List

Back