Yet another autonomous zone has been set up.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Practically endorsed by local political officials but now the organizers have a list of demands.

Spiraling out of control thanks to the left and our corrupt media.

Play time for the poleese dogs. Off the leash.

Practically endorsed by local political officials but now the organizers have a list of demands.

And fire hoses.

1615427032771.png

Would it be wrong to hope for a couple of sewage trunks being overturned dumping raw sewage in their zone?

Accidentally of course.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

LOLOL. I remember in Chaz when they were planting seeds in 2 inches of dirt on top of cardboard for future food.

These are all brainwashed public schools finest at work.

If only...

LOLOL. I remember in Chaz when they were planting seeds in 2 inches of dirt on top of cardboard for future food.

These are all brainwashed public schools finest at work.
I saw a thread today that said US News has named WA #1 in the country in Environment, Education and Energy. More BS Fake News trying to erase peoples' memories of last year--Portland will be next.

I would not want to be one of those jurors if they do not find Chauvin guilty. I'm surprised the case hasn't been moved elsewhere, cuz I don't see the accused getting a fair trial under the current circumstances. The intimidation must be intense.
If there is one white person on that jury--it will be nullified.

I would not want to be one of those jurors if they do not find Chauvin guilty. I'm surprised the case hasn't been moved elsewhere, cuz I don't see the accused getting a fair trial under the current circumstances. The intimidation must be intense.

Hate to say it, but IMHO there isn't one black person in Minneapolis who would have the balls to vote not guilty, if they really thought so. Your job, your home, your family, maybe even your life would be in danger. Maybe not one white person either, for that matter. They've gotta move that trial elsewhere.

Hate to say it, but IMHO there isn't one black person in Minneapolis who would have the balls to vote not guilty, if they really thought so. Your job, your home, your family, maybe even your life would be in danger. Maybe not one white person either, for that matter. They've gotta move that trial elsewhere.
They should give that trial the same coverage that we are getting out of the WH.

And fire hoses.

Street sweepers.

And fire hoses.

Street sweepers.
70s-3.jpg

Anyone with a job or a glimpse of sanity won't enter George Floyd Square.
The area is the anus of Mpls even before Floyd.
My mom was raised a few blocks away....Used to be a decent and safe blue collar neighborhood when I was a lad.

"Cup Foods" used to be an old school pharmacy that had the diner counter and was a neighborhood gathering place.

The whole area has gone to shit since the '80s.

Anyone with a job or a glimpse of sanity won't enter George Floyd Square.
The area is the anus of Mpls even before Floyd.
My mom was raised a few blocks away....Used to be a decent and safe blue collar neighborhood when I was a lad.

"Cup Foods" used to be an old school pharmacy that had the diner counter and was a neighborhood gathering place.

The whole area has gone to shit since the '80s.
What changed?

Good news for future "justice" riots.
Target on Lake St. is rebuilt, restocked and ready for looting.
Fire Sale next several weeks!!!
Televisions will be flying off the shelves.
Well, we do know that the Dayton family is/are a bunch if stupid SJW clods...Targhetto will be sacked again, and they'll blame themselves again.

Forum List

Back