Yes Virginia.........there are STILL a few REAL AMERICANS left in this country!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Not many........they are a rarity nowadays, but there are some out there!

I wish I was a billionaire...........I'd have my squad of True American Hunters out there finding these people and I would make sure THEY get what THEY need to help those in need!!!

Usually I don't cry over these things, but this one did it to me.
I mean, fucking REALLY???!!!! Nobody would let the guy have fucking HOT WATER for his soup???
SERIOUSLY????!!!!

That's nice and all but he could have got him a cheap alcohol stove and had all the hot water he wants....I suspects he knows where to get Everclear. ;)

1314.jpg

Hell, I've been making them out of pop cans for years.

I wish I was a billionaire...........I'd have my squad of True American Hunters out there finding these people and I would make sure THEY get what THEY need to help those in need!!!

I mean, fucking REALLY???!!!! Nobody would let the guy have fucking HOT WATER for his soup???
SERIOUSLY????!!!!

I teared up over this also

I have seen the homeless treated like that. They can't use public restrooms unless they buy some expensive (bc that's all there is is expense) item in the place..

I don't know... something "jus aint riiiit"

That's nice and all but he could have got him a cheap alcohol stove and had all the hot water he wants....I suspects he knows where to get Everclear. ;)

Hell, I've been making them out of pop cans for years.
LOL

someone would yell

OMG! Fire hazard!

whereas the next door neighbor bumbling in his efforts to use his grill... they just ignore that potential fire hazard.. bc he is not homeless.

SERIOUSLY????!!!!

Let's put something into perspective. Affordable Housing. In Grand Junction, Co. affordable housing is so short that MOST homeless living on the streets have JOBS. They just can't afford the 1400 a month living expense. All the "Affordable" housing has been already taken leaving a HUGE backlog that cannot be taken care of.

Grand Junction voters to weigh in on affordable housing, short-term rental tax

What is sad, much of what would be inexpensive short term housing has been converted (on paper) to long term Studio Apartments and RV Parking at exorbant per square footage rates. An 8 by 8 room with a toilet and shower for 1000 bucks a month. Or 1/3 or a Mobile Home space for the same cost as the full Mobile Home Space. These people are not considered homeless but just a well be. The same Landlords that are against affordable housing are also the ones that have setup this system.

I have fought with them over housing and have come up with the problem. The Landlords are Millionaires and Billionaires and our elected officials are purchased every two years by them. For instance, Every time I got the Zoning problem where it should be, the Landowners Lawyers contacted the Politicians and the Policos ran screaming under the furniture. Yes, I am right according to the zoning laws but the County Commissioners are up for election in November and need the landlords financial help (the landlords are multi billionaires) Same goes for our so called honest Federal Senator Bennett. Bennet also ran from the fight when it also involved a Federal Entity (the postal service who were supportive). So the county is deep red and the Senator is deep Blue but both are purchased by billionaires.

If you read the Sentinel writeup will see that it really doesn't say a damned thing.

Let's put something into perspective. Affordable Housing. In Grand Junction, Co. affordable housing is so short that MOST homeless living on the streets have JOBS. They just can't afford the 1400 a month living expense. All the "Affordable" housing has been already taken leaving a HUGE backlog that cannot be taken care of.

Grand Junction voters to weigh in on affordable housing, short-term rental tax

What is sad, much of what would be inexpensive short term housing has been converted (on paper) to long term Studio Apartments and RV Parking at exorbant per square footage rates. An 8 by 8 room with a toilet and shower for 1000 bucks a month. Or 1/3 or a Mobile Home space for the same cost as the full Mobile Home Space. These people are not considered homeless but just a well be. The same Landlords that are against affordable housing are also the ones that have setup this system.

I have fought with them over housing and have come up with the problem. The Landlords are Millionaires and Billionaires and our elected officials are purchased every two years by them. For instance, Every time I got the Zoning problem where it should be, the Landowners Lawyers contacted the Politicians and the Policos ran screaming under the furniture. Yes, I am right according to the zoning laws but the County Commissioners are up for election in November and need the landlords financial help (the landlords are multi billionaires) Same goes for our so called honest Federal Senator Bennett. Bennet also ran from the fight when it also involved a Federal Entity (the postal service who were supportive). So the county is deep red and the Senator is deep Blue but both are purchased by billionaires.

If you read the Sentinel writeup will see that it really doesn't say a damned thing.
Thanks so much for this information. I have been trying to tell (certain) people that this is the problem for a LONG time but youknow how it goes: no one listens to the truth these days, objective truth

Everything is "political" these days or some other related word.

Meanwhile, while people are being "political" some people's lives are being ruined right b4 our eyes and they have to live in 3rd world conditions.. here in the mighty US of A

I am glad to meet someone who cares. I will keep this information in my head forever so maybe someone will listen to me when i bring this topic up again?

we can hope

Thanks so much for this information. I have been trying to tell (certain) people that this is the problem for a LONG time but youknow how it goes: no one listens to the truth these days, objective truth

Everything is "political" these days or some other related word.

Meanwhile, while people are being "political" some people's lives are being ruined right b4 our eyes and they have to live in 3rd world conditions.. here in the mighty US of A

I am glad to meet someone who cares. I will keep this information in my head forever so maybe someone will listen to me when i bring this topic up again?

we can hope

Keep bringing it up. I don't know how long I can bring it up. And it's about greed, money and power.

Keep bringing it up. I don't know how long I can bring it up. And it's about greed, money and power.
isn't it always?

People chase after those 3 things bc they don't have a thing with God who would tell them, should they bother to listen to Him, that Life is not all about who has the most toys (or power)

isn't it always?

People chase after those 3 things bc they don't have a thing with God who would tell them, should they bother to listen to Him, that Life is not all about who has the most toys (or power)

We are approaching the point of having to do a correction much like was done in the 30s, 50s and 70s. The correction for the 50s and 70s were mild. But the one during the 30s was extreme. Today, we have allowed things to get so bad that even the correction for the 30s would be a drop in the bucket. Back in the 20s, the CEOs and CFO as well as single business owners, the head got about 6 times what the average worker (employee) received on a hourly equivalent basis. To give you an idea, in the 1960s where the min wage was a buck an hour, families lived on that amount and still had some disposable income. I grew up with a dad that had to drop out of school in the 7th grade during the depression. Things were tight but we had food to eat, clothes to wear and attended school. The problem back then wasn't the pay, it was the shortage of jobs. We were poor but it seems like that some people today have far less than we had while the Corporate Heads are swimming in many lives livings. We need to make a correction big time.

Yanno...............I try to always keep 5 bucks in my pocket. It ain't much, but that 5 bucks to someone who doesn't have anything can be quite a bit. To me, 5 bucks is a sandwich, or maybe some kind of a snack, but to someone who is on the street, that's a whole meal, or enough to get them something that they really need.

I'm not rich by any standards, but I have a roof over my head, enough money to pay my bills and keep my stomach full enough to not bother me. And, that is why I keep 5 bucks in my pocket for someone who may very well need it more than me.

And, once it leaves my hand and goes into theirs, it's no longer my money, it's theirs. And, I don't really care if they buy food, gas, a pair of socks, or a 40 of beer. They know what they need more than I do. I'm just happy when I can help them out or spread a bit of happy their way.

This song sums up what I'm saying quite nicely...............

Last edited:

Forum List

Back