Yes, trump Sr. did know about the Junior-Russian trump tower meeting...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Giuliani says Mueller has accused Manafort of lying about Trump - CNNPolitics

And Mueller has concrete proof. The man has been lying since in walked from the putrid elevator at trump Tower to announce his candidacy...and you trumpette cult members just gobble up every lie....then you wipe your chin where his alternative facts drip from your lips....

You people have to be the most gullible, dumb, demented people in the world. Your stupidity makes me laugh! :thewave:

ygft8.jpg

Giuliani says Mueller has accused Manafort of lying about Trump - CNNPolitics

And Mueller has concrete proof. The man has been lying since in walked from the putrid elevator at trump Tower to announce his candidacy...and you trumpette cult members just gobble up every lie....then you wipe your chin where his alternative facts drip from your lips....

You people have to be the most gullible, dumb, demented people in the world. Your stupidity makes me laugh! :thewave:

Not just Trump, but his kids, too. They are all in on it and lie just like their goon mobster daddy.
They are white trash grifters.
I hope Ivanka, Don Jr and Eric are all dragged in and indicted, too.

Just FYI, there is nothing illegal about meeting with a Russian lawyer during a campaign to see if he has information on your opponent. Nothing. Nada.

Why...pray tell....if EVERYONE is lying if there is nothing here? What is being concealed?

Of course we know....trump has been lying his ass off...Mueller knows it and it is a matter of time before it comes to light.

We are going to give trump the nickname Benedict after this. SLUG!

Forum List

Back