Yes, this county still has economic issues. Conservatives need to explain why that's Obama's fault

Why is that Obama's fault very simple because he is the President it comes with the job it's been that way with all the Presidents who came before him and it will be that way with all who follow him.
So then you believe the good economic news is because of Obama? No of course you don't because you are a partisan hack.
To address the last part of your idiocy first you calling someone else a partisan hack is truly funny given I never seen you criticize or blame Obama for anything bad that has happened under his Presidency. What I believe is that all Presidents are given more credit than they warrant for the good things that happen under their leadership and more blame than they deserve for the bad given the content of the vast majority of your post I understand your inability to comprehend this,
In Bush's early years you and I both know you didn't believe that about presidents.

Oh and I do criticize Obama. I have on several occasions here.
Considering you had never heard anything from me or even knew of my existence in Bush's early year's your claim about what I believed then is the height of both arrogance and stupidity. I would love to see some examples of your past Obama criticisms I suspect they would be over him not being far enough left for you.
I don't have to see your actual thoughts at the time. I just know it's true.

Obama's fuck ups:

1) Extending Bush's awful tax cuts
2) His hesitation on ISIS
3) Civilian losses from his drone program
4) His poor explanation of ACA
5) A lack of proper regulation policies on the market
You just know it's true as I said arrogance and stupidity three of your five are just as I suspected .

Forum List

Back