Yes, Paul Ryan better retire fairly soon.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Paul Ryan may soon join the infamy of some of the worst Speakers to ever infest the House........(and before right wingers begin their usual moronic tirade about Pelosi, let me simply say she should also retire.)

But....back to Ryan.......

This inept "golden boy" of the GOP has proven that he has NO control of his own caucus......and the screwy actions of someone like Nunes certainly proves that Ryan cannot act as an arbiter of what some members of the House are doing in their ass-kissing of Trump, just to protect their sorry asses next November.

Ryan must know that the House will most likely turn blue after the mid-terms and he is preparing his swan song hoping no one would notice what a crappy job he has done as "speaker".....instead, he has been more like a parrot of the nonsense constantly spewing from the WH.

I heard Ryan is laughing his ass off.

He is letting the libtards rant while just authorizing a full blown investigation in to the DOJ and FBI.

He invited me to watch all the Democrats perp marched in to Federal prison with him.

Beers on me.

Fucking Trump states he fired Comey to obstruct the Russian investigation in the first 22 seconds of this video. You people are such a bunch of self delusional liars.

Forum List

Back