Yemeni Army, Houthis launch massive offensive inside Saudi Arabia – important city about to fall

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Really bad for Saudi Arabia. It pays the price for its support to terrorism.

"Bad news has become a common theme in Saudi Arabia as of late; especially whenever the topic of the Yemeni War is discussed between military officials.

On Sunday morning in the Jizan region of Saudia Arabia, the Yemeni Army’s Republican Guard – in coordination with their popular committees and the Houthis – imposed full control over the Old Town of Al-Khubah after the Saudi-led Coalition Forces retreated north in order to evade the Yemeni resistance fighters swarming their positions.

In addition to the capture of the Old Town in Al-Khubah, the Yemeni Army’s Republican Guard and the Houthis seized the Saudi military base inside the aforementioned city in Saudi Arabia; this news left the Saudi military command in shock, especially after several soldiers surrendered to the Yemeni resistance fighters.

Earlier in the day, the Yemeni Army’s Republican Guard and the Houthis imposed full control over the small villages of Shabakat and Mustahdath in the Al-Harith Governorate of the Jizan region of Saudi Arabia.

The Houthis and the Republican Guard have launched a massive offensive in the Jizan region of Saudi Arabia after the Saudi-led Coalition Forces reneged on their ceasefire agreement and launched several unprovoked airstrikes on the Yemeni Army’s defensive positions in southern Yemen."

Breaking: Yemeni Army, Houthis launch massive offensive inside Saudi Arabia - important city about to fall

Am I supposed to rate it Winner? Funny? Informative? Blame ObamMao?

Which group of madmen are at war with whom this month?

Iran and the local shitite shit and the Hezbollah plants are invading Saudi arabia---
where have you been? I have been saying it for MONTHS. Iran with the help
of the Russian pigs are taking Saudi arabia------the USA IS ALREADY IN IT. We have agreements to protect Saudi arabia from the filth

Iran and the local shitite shit and the Hezbollah plants are invading Saudi arabia---
where have you been? I have been saying it for MONTHS. Iran with the help
of the Russian pigs are taking Saudi arabia------the USA IS ALREADY IN IT. We have agreements to protect Saudi arabia from the filth
Oh no, your Sunni paradise is in danger, zionist irosie! Quickly, ask ISIS for help!

Great. The best thing would be the end of the Wahabi state, the source of Islamist terrorism.

The Iranian Aryan dogs are goose stepping their way to the black turd
in the sand

Since Russia is in Syria, irosie´s mental state is in serious trouble. She switches from apathy to uncontrolled hizzy fits and back.

Nothing on any of the mil sites about this other than yemeni missile was shot down and the launcher destroyed

Nothing on any of the mil sites about this other than yemeni missile was shot down and the launcher destroyed

I will ask hubby to talk to his Yemeni contact-----and let you know. I would not trust
ANY information -----on the net regarding this situation

Forum List

Back