Yay for Obama!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Frequent posters here on the left accuse me often of being reflexively anti-Obama. If Obama does it, I am opposed.
It isn't true. Obama's record has been so solidly bad and his instincts so awful that is almost a truism to say whatever move he makes will be bad.
Almost, but not quite.
So I read this AM that he plans to appoint Stanley Fisher, former governor of Bank of Israel to the Fed. Fisher is a brilliant choice. Israel avoided the world wide recession of 2008 largely due to Fisher's brilliant handling of the economy.
So here ya go: One Obama appointee I agree with and support.
Former Bank of Israel head Stanley Fischer rumored for Federal Reserve vice chair | WashingtonExaminer.com

It would be good, unless Fisher is being put in that position as a set up to blame him for something. obama just doesn't hate America, he hates Jews, he despises Israel and this looks more like a set up.

I think it's entirely likely that obama isn't even aware of the appointment or who Mr Fisher is.

Blazing-Saddles-mel-brooks-17584802-708-360.jpg

Last edited:
Frequent posters here on the left accuse me often of being reflexively anti-Obama. If Obama does it, I am opposed.
It isn't true. Obama's record has been so solidly bad and his instincts so awful that is almost a truism to say whatever move he makes will be bad.
Almost, but not quite.
So I read this AM that he plans to appoint Stanley Fisher, former governor of Bank of Israel to the Fed. Fisher is a brilliant choice. Israel avoided the world wide recession of 2008 largely due to Fisher's brilliant handling of the economy.
So here ya go: One Obama appointee I agree with and support.
Former Bank of Israel head Stanley Fischer rumored for Federal Reserve vice chair | WashingtonExaminer.com

I agree. He's a good choice.

I am not totally familiar with him... But if he can fix this mess Obama has gotten us into, I'll kiss his feet.

He'll be in the same position as a flea on an elephants back trying to oppose "Open the monetary floodgates Yellen"

Stock up on wheelbarrows, you'll need them to carry all the currency you'll need to purchase a loaf of bread. Obama may be lazy, but he's not stupid. The Germans inflated their way out of the WWI reparations, Obama will simply inflate his way out of the debt. His supporters will have no clue, as long as the stream of bright, shiny, and free new stuff continues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back