Yaser Abdel Said, Egyptian-born cab driver accused in 2008 “honor killing” of his 2 daughters arrested in Texas. their sin was dating non-Muslim boys!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it took 12 years, but still we must...

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

• Banned
This happens a lot more than folks think. talk about "systemic" problems!

Best news I've heard all day. I recall this case. At the time, there was almost a costa nostra type of complex protecting this sleazebag. I think the police should go after those guys who were hiding/covering for him as well.

• Banned

Best news I've heard all day. I recall this case. At the time, there was almost a costa nostra type of complex protecting this sleazebag. I think the police should go after those guys who were hiding/covering for him as well.
may i do the chant? please? oh thanks!

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

Why was this man allowed to immigrate to the US in the first place?

do we have such a shortage of cab drives that whe have to import sub humans to do the job?

Honor killing is most prevalent in Islam and it comes from the strict religious teachings in that religion. A study found that three out of four mosques in the U.S., preach strict Islam and hatred for infidels. While our the First Amendment says that "Congress shall make no law regarding the freedom of religion," I think that if our founding fathers had a working knowledge of Islam's oppressive and murderous preaching's, they may have put a provision in there that would forbid any religion on U.S. soil, to not be allowed to preach murderous intent on those not of their religion or who leave a religion. But, it's in there, so we are stuck with it and as we have laws against murder, they can't murder people and hide behind the Constitution.

Forum List

Back