Yale public health professor suggests 60% of new COVID-19 patients have received vaccine

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
EW HAVEN, Connecticut, April 21, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — An American Professor of Epidemiology at Yale University revealed that the majority of people now coming down with COVID-19 have been vaccinated against the virus.

“Clinicians have been telling me that more than half of the new COVID cases that they’re treating are people who have been vaccinated,” said Dr. Harvey Risch.

A professor at the Yale School of Public Health, Risch appeared on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” program and contrasted the public’s perception of the vaccines’ efficacy with that of the medical establishment.

“I think the American public has been sold on the vaccine by the research that shows that they reduce the infection of mild to moderate symptomatic infection by somewhere between 60-90% depending upon age and vaccine and so on and that is pretty good performance for an individual who wants to take a vaccine to protect himself,” Risch said.

Just keep taking those jabs Progs.

EW HAVEN, Connecticut, April 21, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — An American Professor of Epidemiology at Yale University revealed that the majority of people now coming down with COVID-19 have been vaccinated against the virus.

“Clinicians have been telling me that more than half of the new COVID cases that they’re treating are people who have been vaccinated,” said Dr. Harvey Risch.

A professor at the Yale School of Public Health, Risch appeared on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” program and contrasted the public’s perception of the vaccines’ efficacy with that of the medical establishment.

“I think the American public has been sold on the vaccine by the research that shows that they reduce the infection of mild to moderate symptomatic infection by somewhere between 60-90% depending upon age and vaccine and so on and that is pretty good performance for an individual who wants to take a vaccine to protect himself,” Risch said.

RUH ROH!!!

UH-OH.... more statistics! sheesh....

UH-OH.... more statistics! sheesh....
Wrong - Just more Anti-Vax Lies. The vaccine has lowered the US weekly deaths from all causes to a historic record low for the past 3 weeks.
2021-07-13.png

Last edited:
Wrong - Just more Anti-Vax Lies. The vaccine has lowered the US weekly deaths from all causes to a historic record low for the past 3 weeks.View attachment 517682
Wrong.... You're objecting to the wrong argument. The epidemiologist didn't mention deaths he mentioned contagion so you're jumping the shark as it is. Though I'm going to say right here and now the indication that all causes of death have lowered because of the vaccine is blatantly false.... because covid vaccine has nothing to do with all the other causes of death you knucklehead.... You know what I think? I think the all causes death number is lower because everybody stayed at home for the past year. Additionally there's no f****** way on earth you can link the distribution of the vaccine to the all causes death number one way or the other. If you can do that be my guest....lay out the connection detail for detail.

Later sucker...
Signed:. Unvaxxed, unmasked and unafraid.

Jo

"Yale public health professor suggests 60% of new COVID-19 patients have received vaccine," reads a screenshot of a headline shared on Instagram. The article pictured goes on to quote Yale professor Dr. Harvey Risch: "Clinicians have been telling me that more than half of the new COVID cases that they’re treating are people who have been vaccinated."

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.) It was shared April 22 on Instagram by Leila Centner, co-founder of the 300-student Centner Academy, a private Miami school that made news a few days later for barring vaccinated teachers from having contact with students, citing debunked claims about unvaccinated people suffering adverse effects after being around those who are not.

The claim is wrong.

Risch made the comments in the post during an April 19, 2021, interview on "Steve Bannon’s War Room" video and podcast livestream. Here’s what he said in full:

"What clinicians are telling me is more than half of the new COVID cases that they’re seeing to treat is people who’ve been vaccinated," Dr. Risch said. "They’ve estimated 60% of new patients they’ve been treating have been people who’ve been vaccinated."

Risch said that the American public is being "sold on'' the COVID-19 vaccine, and that vaccine companies have "provided no information" on what the vaccines do to prevent the spread of infection.

Risch’s claim, which appears to be anecdotal, does not line up with what data shows about COVID-19 cases among those who have been vaccinated.

"Yale public health professor suggests 60% of new COVID-19 patients have received vaccine," reads a screenshot of a headline shared on Instagram. The article pictured goes on to quote Yale professor Dr. Harvey Risch: "Clinicians have been telling me that more than half of the new COVID cases that they’re treating are people who have been vaccinated."

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.) It was shared April 22 on Instagram by Leila Centner, co-founder of the 300-student Centner Academy, a private Miami school that made news a few days later for barring vaccinated teachers from having contact with students, citing debunked claims about unvaccinated people suffering adverse effects after being around those who are not.

The claim is wrong.

Risch made the comments in the post during an April 19, 2021, interview on "Steve Bannon’s War Room" video and podcast livestream. Here’s what he said in full:

"What clinicians are telling me is more than half of the new COVID cases that they’re seeing to treat is people who’ve been vaccinated," Dr. Risch said. "They’ve estimated 60% of new patients they’ve been treating have been people who’ve been vaccinated."

Risch said that the American public is being "sold on'' the COVID-19 vaccine, and that vaccine companies have "provided no information" on what the vaccines do to prevent the spread of infection.

Risch’s claim, which appears to be anecdotal, does not line up with what data shows about COVID-19 cases among those who have been vaccinated.

LOL, "Facebook" says it isn't true. You're pretty desperate.

Forum List

Back