Yahoo Claims Christ Pratt Wore A ‘White Supremacist’ T-Shirt Because There Was A Gadsden Flag On It

The Left are totally insane.
Totally.

The fruits of public education are upon us.

View attachment 269681

Chris Pratt criticised for T-shirt choice
Where can all of us get one?
I’ve got a Gadsden hanging under my American flag because obviously I’m a racist.

You white supremacist adopt a lot of imagery so you assfucks can identify each other in public. Maybe if you were as brave as you pretend,, you'd just wear shirts & hats that say White Supremacist.

No betsy ross flags, no frogs, no secret hand signals, no MAGA hats. Just say it.

The problem is mouth breathers like you equating everyone to the right of Mitt Romney with Neo Nazi assholes.

Purely for political gain of course. Why debate the opposing side when you can demonize and marginalize them by associating anything they like with wanna-be adolphs.

Marty evidently does not know how Trump does this shit & Marty loves every inch of Trump's fat ass.

Who has Trump tried to deplatform?

Calling out is not deplatforming.

Sorry if he actually fights back, unlike the usual mewling soy "conservatives" you are used to dealing with.

Holy mother of frogs!!!

Hubby has that tattooed on his forearm.

I guess we're gonna have to lop that sucker off now.

Or have a tattoo artist change the snake into a penis. ;) That would probably be acceptable to the race obsessed kooks. Of course, your hubby may not like it, but sacrifices must be made in the era of political correctness

Last edited:
To all of you. Back in the lat 1960's there was a made for TV movie called "Shadow on the Land". It was supposed to be a series and never made it. It was about a nation based on tyranny by a powerful police state apparatus. I remember watching it on UHF back then a few times. It has not been shown in a long time even with hundreds of TV stations on cable. It was not a high tech program. But it showed the loss of rights we have become accustomed to. That nation was tyranny. Our journey is to that nation. I saw a few minutes of it on You Tube. Perhaps it is still in the internet for any discussion. We are used to a loss of unalienable rights.

The Left are totally insane.
Totally.

The fruits of public education are upon us.

View attachment 269681

Chris Pratt criticised for T-shirt choice
I’ve got a Gadsden hanging under my American flag because obviously I’m a racist.

You white supremacist adopt a lot of imagery so you assfucks can identify each other in public. Maybe if you were as brave as you pretend,, you'd just wear shirts & hats that say White Supremacist.

No betsy ross flags, no frogs, no secret hand signals, no MAGA hats. Just say it.

I'm not a white supremacist or any other color supremacist for that matter. A tiny percentage of people really are and you leftyloons screeching about it like fire alarms doesn't make it so.
Yet you support them. Go figure

I don't support white supremacists. I support anyone wishing to sport gadsden on their shirt or anywhere else. It is not racist

and you and your idiot ilk saying it is racist does not change that fact.

Dipshit.

I'm not a white supremacist or any other color supremacist for that matter. A tiny percentage of people really are and you leftyloons screeching about it like fire alarms doesn't make it so.
Yet you support them. Go figure

I don't support white supremacists. I support anyone wishing to sport gadsden on their shirt or anywhere else. It is not racist

and you and your idiot ilk saying it is racist does not change that fact.

Dipshit.

Whether it is racist depends on why the wearer is wearing it.

If he is signalling white supremacists, then it is.

If not, then it just shows his ignorance.

Stand up for Betsy Ross. Fuck Nike, Kap, and anyone who thinks the flag is a symbol of White Supremacy.

Forum List

Back