Yahoo Claims Christ Pratt Wore A ‘White Supremacist’ T-Shirt Because There Was A Gadsden Flag On It

The Left are totally insane.
Totally.

The fruits of public education are upon us.

View attachment 269681

Chris Pratt criticised for T-shirt choice
Where can all of us get one?
I’ve got a Gadsden hanging under my American flag because obviously I’m a racist.

You white supremacist adopt a lot of imagery so you assfucks can identify each other in public. Maybe if you were as brave as you pretend,, you'd just wear shirts & hats that say White Supremacist.

No betsy ross flags, no frogs, no secret hand signals, no MAGA hats. Just say it.
Lol
Too bad you have no idea what real racism is...

"...over the years the flag has been adopted by Far Right political groups like the Tea Party, as well as gun-toting supporters of the Second Amendment.

It has therefore become a symbol of more conservative and far right individuals and, according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission of the US, it also is “sometimes interpreted to convey racially-tinged messages in some contexts.”"

The Tea Party is Far Right? Then Che must be moderate.
Supporting an amendment to your government's constitution is Far Right?

Seeing racism where it doesn't exist make you feel bad?

Tear down two statues and call me in the morning.
The name The tea Party, that it is named after the what the colonial rebels had done in Boston. That they are not for government taking over there lives, like the way the government was taking over their lives in 1773. back then, that the king was putting taxes on everything that they had own, without a hearing. They didn't give them any explanation on why they are slapping them with taxes, just how the way they are doing it today. They are passing bill without the public knowing. Like merging those bills with another bill. But only telling the public only about the one side of the bill. But not the part of the bill that they will not be lowering their taxes. The first income tax bill was for building the Interstate highways. But after they finished paying off the banks. That was to be the end of that tax. But the bank kept on paying politicians to borrow more so that tax payers will keep on paying them interest from off the loan. The more we borrowed. The more interest we pays them. And every time the deficit starting to go down and the country isn't borrowing. That is when they raises up the interest rate to stop it from going down. but now, they manufactured the immigrants crisis and other frivolous crisis.., so that we have to borrow more.pres.Trump needs to do. It is make his own interest free money like the way Abraham Lincoln and JFK And so they are not apart of any racist organization.

Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy

JFK Killed After trying to shut down Rothschild’s (US) Federal Reserve In 1963

https://www.bizjournals.com/bizjour...1/22/jfk-and-business-5-lessons-from-the.html

giphy.gif
Ccrm7nr.gif

Totally.

View attachment 269681

That flag currently flies on all US naval vessels

th
RACISTS!!!
The Democrats who think the Gadsden flag is racist, well... they are just ignorant. Sadly, there are a lot of ignorant people in the world, ready to label anyone and anything as racist, at the drop of a hat.

You white supremacist adopt a lot of imagery so you assfucks can identify each other in public. Maybe if you were as brave as you pretend,, you'd just wear shirts & hats that say White Supremacist.

No betsy ross flags, no frogs, no secret hand signals, no MAGA hats. Just say it.
Liberty offend you?

We "white supremacists" have to adopt a lot of imagery because you FUCKING COMMIES keep deeming benign imagery RACIST.

Just say it. You hate Liberty. You love commie.

Democrats find the Stars and Stripes racist. Of course the Gadsen Flag would be racist. Everything is racist and they must be paid for their suffering.

How do black people go to the grocery store? Cauliflower is racist as are bananas, fried chicken, and the big racist watermelon.

Liberty offend you?

We "white supremacists" have to adopt a lot of imagery because you FUCKING COMMIES keep deeming benign imagery RACIST.

Everything is racist so democrats find secret hand signals, flags, t-shirts racist.

Liberty offend you?

We all know the Tea Party morons used the Gadsen flag. I drive by a lot of houses flying that flag & they are Tea Partiers. Tea Partiers are now Trumpettes. And we all know what a lot of Trumpettes are.

If you are a White Supremacist, you are a racist. Quit stealing symbols of liberty & using them.

Totally.

View attachment 269681

I’ve got a Gadsden hanging under my American flag because obviously I’m a racist.

I'm not a white supremacist or any other color supremacist for that matter. A tiny percentage of people really are and you leftyloons screeching about it like fire alarms doesn't make it so.

Totally.

View attachment 269681

No pretending-we love America-don't you?

Totally.

View attachment 269681

The problem is mouth breathers like you equating everyone to the right of Mitt Romney with Neo Nazi assholes.

Purely for political gain of course. Why debate the opposing side when you can demonize and marginalize them by associating anything they like with wanna-be adolphs.

Totally.

View attachment 269681

I'm not a white supremacist or any other color supremacist for that matter. A tiny percentage of people really are and you leftyloons screeching about it like fire alarms doesn't make it so.
Yet you support them. Go figure

Totally.

View attachment 269681

The problem is mouth breathers like you equating everyone to the right of Mitt Romney with Neo Nazi assholes.

Purely for political gain of course. Why debate the opposing side when you can demonize and marginalize them by associating anything they like with wanna-be adolphs.

Marty evidently does not know how Trump does this shit & Marty loves every inch of Trump's fat ass.

Totally.

View attachment 269681

Yet you support them. Go figure
We support white nationalists-not white supremacist-big difference-one loves the race, the other loves the country.

Forum List

Back