Xiden truly is a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed."

https://t.co/GxLcLLAz6U— Dr. Kelli Ward (@kelliwardaz) May 28, 2021

Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed." pic.twitter.com/DbH8ihG2Mj— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) May 28, 2021

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Biden's very existence is inappropriate.......everyone should be shouting 'the emperor has no clothes'......does anyone still remember that old story?

This expression is used to describe a situation in which people are afraid to criticize something or someone because the perceived wisdom of the masses is that the thing or person is good or important.

Background:​

It comes from a short story by Danish author Hans Christian Andersen which was first published in Copenhagan in April 1837 in Anderson's third and final installment of Fairy Tales Told for Children.

Last edited:
are you gonna be a passive observer in these extraordinary times, as we fight to save Western Civilization, or are you gonna step up? I decided i will step up! join me in this effort. join Trump in this effort, join Governor DeSantis in this effort, and let's take our country back!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed."

https://t.co/GxLcLLAz6U— Dr. Kelli Ward (@kelliwardaz) May 28, 2021

Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed." pic.twitter.com/DbH8ihG2Mj— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) May 28, 2021

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...
Asinine, pedo, cheated into the white house, national embarrassment, buffoon.

you never know when America is going to launch a counterstrike against China, my friends! But Trump knows! TRUMP KNOWS! 2025? MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

America has never surrendered before. it wont start now!

we are the world's biggest superpower. its time we acted like one!

are you gonna be a passive observer in these extraordinary times, as we fight to save Western Civilization, or are you gonna step up? I decided i will step up! join me in this effort. join Trump in this effort, join Governor DeSantis in this effort, and let's take our country back!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

And what are you gonna do? Get out your old guns and guard the chickens? Take up arms to rid the government if those Chinese terrorists?
Grow up. You'll do nothing like the rest of your big mouth gun toting Republican haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back