Wyoming gay marriage begins today

Again you see the INTOLERANCE of the militant homosexual and their high and mighty followers in this country.

bow or get beat down

Your chose to let them walk all over you

Wait- is someone forcing you to gay marry?

I am outrage that militant homosexuals and their followers have started forcing people to love and marry people of the same gender.

Let us know where you are being forced to marry against your will, and we will rally to your support!

oh shut up that was stupid

Again you see the INTOLERANCE of the militant homosexual and their high and mighty followers in this country.

bow or get beat down

Who is beating you down?

Are those queers forcing you into a homosexual marriage again?

Well Wyoming is bound to get hit with earthquakes....or hurricanes....or locusts......or something now........because as Conservatives always tell us.....allowing two persons in love who happen to be gay to be allowed to legally marry will be disastrous.

bow or get beat down

I am outrage that militant homosexuals and their followers have started forcing people to love and marry people of the same gender.

Let us know where you are being forced to marry against your will, and we will rally to your support!

whispers to Stephanie: (is it dangerous for you to say who is forcing you to marry against your will- if so, just tap the keyboard twice)

I am outraged that militant homosexuals and their followers have started forcing people to love and marry people of the same gender.

bow or get beat down

whispers to Stephanie: (is it dangerous for you to say who is forcing you to marry against your will- if so, just tap the keyboard twice)

I am outraged that militant homosexuals and their followers have started forcing people to love and marry people of the same gender.

do you post just to see yourself post stupid stuff? If so you're doing a fine job of it.
good gawd you aren't even witty one bit

First Published Oct 20 2014 07:45 pm • Last Updated Oct 20 2014 08:15 pm
Cheyenne, Wyo. • Same-sex couples in Wyoming can start exchanging wedding vows Tuesday when the state files court papers to officially permit gay marriage for the first time, state Attorney General Peter Michael said Monday.

Wyoming gay marriage will wait until Tuesday The Salt Lake Tribune
Got your permit yet?

:lol: Been married to two women only, one after the other's passing, and the only people with whom I ever have had sexual relations. Better track record than anyone on the far right or the far left on this Board, I would imagine.
Sorry fakey, I been married only to the same lady for 29 years.
I congratulate you if she has been the only woman with whom you have had sexual relations.

I am glad to hear that, and I can say the same with each of my wives as well. I have known no woman except them other than inside the boundaries of marriage. More than twenty years each, I will add, for a total of 43 years total, the second after the passing of the first. :lol:

bow or get beat down

do you post just to see yourself post stupid stuff? If so you're doing a fine job of it.
good gawd you aren't even witty one bit

Well I was wondering if that is why you posted.

Clearly you haven't posted one cogent post regarding the subject of this thread.

Wyoming should be celebrating its newfound freedom

Forum List

Back