WWE Legend Triple H says he will never wrestle again after nearly dying from heart failure late last year

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
- 14x WWE/World Champion
- 5x Intercontinental Champion
- 2x European Champion
- 2x Tag Team Champion
- 2x Royal Rumble winner
- 1x KOTR
- Close to 2,000 matches across his career.

Triple H has had one hell of a legendary Hall of Fame career

- 14x WWE/World Champion
- 5x Intercontinental Champion
- 2x European Champion
- 2x Tag Team Champion
- 2x Royal Rumble winner
- 1x KOTR
- Close to 2,000 matches across his career.

Triple H has had one hell of a legendary Hall of Fame career

Best move he ever made was marrying Stephanie McMahon

He went from dating Chyna to marrying Stephanie
1648231883850.png

Here's the gist of it, all of these are true at once:

- Triple H's heart issue was a genetic defect, and his major artery that kills so many men (The widowmaker) was 99% clogged.
- His ejection fraction (the amount of blood moved per heart pump; normal level 55-60) was at 30 when he got checked and at 12 when they began operating (nearly dead).
- Triple H took steroids for many years during his career which did no favors for his heart.
- Triple H's family history was filled with scenarios of men who died in their 50's and 60's from heart issues.
- Triple H abused power he gained through being associated with very powerful and influential people (Shawn Michaels), and then power he attained through marrying into the McMahon family. He regularly buried other talent for his own, or his friends', gain over many decades.
- Triple H was a solid technical professional wrestler and was involved in many legendary matches and fueds over his career.

The most accurate description I've ever heard about Triple H is from someone who I can't stand but I'll give him credit.. Jim Cornette, who said "Triple H was never 'the guy', he was always the guy who WORKED with 'the guy'".

From the sound of it, Triple H has turned over a new leaf over the past 10 years and worked hard on developing young talent in NXT. That's to be commended, but doesn't negate the boatloads of people who he defamed, acted against, and conspired against for years to harm their careers and take money from their families.

He's a mixed bag, but if you ask me one or the other, I'd say he's a slimy dirtbag who found Jesus thankfully.

I'm glad his life was saved, I'm glad he's working with young wrestlers, although I don't like that he's enforcing only the WWE style of wrestling like corporate hack. He's right to retire, he should very much chill and enjoy the fruits of life with his family. I'm sure he was scared to death through all of his medical issues. I'd be as well. I pray he lives a long life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back