Wuhan Linux 2020 Deepin.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Second World
Gotta say....it seems to be far more consistent than The Virus and it's damn nice for those smart enough to do open source.
I already sorted the code(20 hours).NO. I didn't trust it out the door. Nothing in there to worry about.
You cant really access the store if you aint Chineze anyhoo...
Just install synaptic first thing and add programs from there(like all distos--stores are BS)
When using a desktop environment , I always go to the source. Cinnamon is Mint.
Bodhi is Enlightenment and MX is XFCE.
Solis created Budgie, etc.
Gnome is BS so I have no real comment with that. Fedora, if you must.Maybe PopOS. if you're a gameboy.

So, you're saying install Deepin, then synaptic, and then do everything, because the reports are it was . . . what? Spyware???

I'm doing Ubuntu minimal install, then synaptic, and remove Snap. I get Chrome and Chromium from some other sources that I found. And I get Opera and Vivaldi for shits and giggles.

I like Gnome, but Nautilus is different than when I started Ubuntu in 2008 - it seems to hang when opening large directories. So I went to Thunar.

Everything works good for me

So, you're saying install Deepin, then synaptic, and then do everything, because the reports are it was . . . what? Spyware???

I'm doing Ubuntu minimal install, then synaptic, and remove Snap. I get Chrome and Chromium from some other sources that I found. And I get Opera and Vivaldi for shits and giggles.

I like Gnome, but Nautilus is different than when I started Ubuntu in 2008 - it seems to hang when opening large directories. So I went to Thunar.

You have it right."reports" say spyware. I'm no real master but damned if I could see any.
Good hit on Thunar !
Now go install Stacer(simple program) so you can clean up without the terminal after synaptic or a store program install.
I've been toying deepin since 6-7 am...I about have it right.

You have it right."reports" say spyware. I'm no real master but damned if I could see any.
Good hit on Thunar !
Now go install Stacer(simple program) so you can clean up without the terminal after synaptic or a store program install.
I've been toying deepin since 6-7 am...I about have it right.
Stacer's okay but it doesn't work with all the distros including the latest Ubuntu based releases. Basically I just open terminal and type: sudo apt autoremove, enter password and hit enter. .

Nah. Stacer has much much more. You on 20.04 ?

Forum List

Back