WTF?! Ku Klux Klan being linked now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Is it a good idea for this forum to allow links to the Ku Klux Klan website and forum to be allowed to be posted at this forum? I think no IMHO. This is in The Lounge, I am not posting the link to the thread because I don't want to give those POS advertisement almost at the top of the Main Page where A&F section is, but you can see the thread I refer by going to The Lounge it contain direct links to the KKK website and the KKK forum. Disgusting. Also allowing links to the KKK website and the KKK forum at THIS forum is bringing unwanted attention to THIS forum from Law Enforcement because anyone a member of those things will be automatically Listed/Logged by Law Enforcement and thus potentially followed to THIS forum.

AyeCantSeeYou Coyote Kat Meister
thats one of the curses of free speech,,,it protects even the things you dont like,,,

isnt it great to be an american???

Whoever joins the KKK forum is automatically logged and tracked by among others the FBI, there also are peoples undercover on forums like that that gathering information specifically to report to the FBI among others.

This shit does NOT belong at THIS forum, and I do NOT want this forum getting into any shit because this shit is now on this forum.

This is NOT a Free Speech thing, this is a PROTECT THIS forum from trouble thing.
what country do you live in???

oh thats right not america,,,
what you want means nothing to me so fuck off,,,

Should consult the rules because you are not allow to promote other message boards on this site no matter KKK or the Slate...

I live in Texas...
Would be nice to have a link to the offending post, or at least give us breadcrumbs so we can search it out and view the context

It is in the lounge and written by Mortimer
Thanks. I think she has a point. I get stuff moved or deleted for much less. He is promoting these kooks, but then, it is Mortimer

The KKK is about as relevant as the Symbionese Liberation Army. But it gets a lot more press.

Yes I agree and agree, but they still are FBI monitored and that forum they have is Logged and Monitored.

Hello,

Is it a good idea for this forum to allow links to the Ku Klux Klan website and forum to be allowed to be posted at this forum? I think no IMHO. This is in The Lounge, I am not posting the link to the thread because I don't want to give those POS advertisement almost at the top of the Main Page where A&F section is, but you can see the thread I refer by going to The Lounge it contain direct links to the KKK website and the KKK forum. Disgusting. Also allowing links to the KKK website and the KKK forum at THIS forum is bringing unwanted attention to THIS forum from Law Enforcement because anyone a member of those things will be automatically Listed/Logged by Law Enforcement and thus potentially followed to THIS forum.

thats one of the curses of free speech,,,it protects even the things you dont like,,,

Whoever joins the KKK forum is automatically logged and tracked by among others the FBI, there also are peoples undercover on forums like that that gathering information specifically to report to the FBI among others.

This shit does NOT belong at THIS forum, and I do NOT want this forum getting into any shit because this shit is now on this forum.

This is NOT a Free Speech thing, this is a PROTECT THIS forum from trouble thing.

But you must know that this message board has a number of members of the Klan, or those that support the Klan and other White Supremacists hate groups. You are correct that the FBI monitors the social media, along with local law enforcement agencies monitoring sites, for prostitution, fraud and those who rhetoric appear to be a threat to their community.

I am not aware of any member of this forum literally being in the KKK.

Literally? One can infer from the overt and covert rhetoric that they support WS hate groups, which include the KKK.

Hello,

Should consult the rules because you are not allow to promote other message boards on this site no matter KKK or the Slate...

I live in Texas...
Would be nice to have a link to the offending post, or at least give us breadcrumbs so we can search it out and view the context

Not too sure what to think of Morty. He bounces from "Would I pass as a Disney Princess" to "How do I join the KKK"

Hello,

No but I work for my Ministry of Interior and part of our job is working with all types of law enforcement and Intelligence from around the world exchanging and sharing information etc. I am not allowed to elaborate how this relates to my OP because that is against Protocol. Being obviously low IQ you are not aware that not EVERYONE who posts at this forum is American.
you do want you want in your country,, but dont come on here and tell us what to do with ours now fuck off,,,

Report it to a mod.

It was reported to me in a specific email on Wednesday 20 I only read the email this morning Friday 22 and was very confused until I responded to the email to get elaboration on what this was about.

Hello,

No but I work for my Ministry of Interior and part of our job is working with all types of law enforcement and Intelligence from around the world exchanging and sharing information etc. I am not allowed to elaborate how this relates to my OP because that is against Protocol. Being obviously low IQ you are not aware that not EVERYONE who posts at this forum is American.
you do want you want in your country,, but dont come on here and tell us what to do with ours now fuck off,,,

Sorry the person involved unfortunately is squatting in my country, which is why my Department was alerted to the joining of the KKK forum by a person in this nation via email by a specific monitoring group who are IN America.

How about YOU fuck off instead? You bring zero to this thread. Or have I hit a nerve? Perhaps YOU yourself are a member of the KKK and/or support them. You are protesting to much.

Report it to a mod.

Well I have @ four mods to this thread. The mods probably have hundreds of PMs about all things to deal with, this is why I have posted this as a thread in A&F.
Based on the board rules the only rule that might have been broken here is linking the other forum but only if it was a direct link to the other forum and not a secondary link via the other website. This is why the rules state "moderator discretion" to cover the grey areas.

We have two links, one to the website the other to the forum both direct links. Do we want this forum getting unwanted attention, do we want this forum potentially monitored because some low IQ slob joined the KKK forum and is now Logged as joining and thus will be Tracked to THIS forum? No and no.
This site doesn't prohibit anyone from joining as long as they follow the rules, heck look at all the scum that joined after a couple of other forums were shut down back in 2017. Direct linking to another forum is the only rule violation the OP committed. As for the so called "unwanted attention" that's a possibility the board does not prohibit.

Hello,

Sorry the person involved unfortunately is squatting in my country, which is why my Department was alerted to the joining of the KKK forum by a person in this nation via email by a specific monitoring group who are IN America.

How about YOU fuck off instead? You bring zero to this thread. Or have I hit a nerve? Perhaps YOU yourself are a member of the KKK and/or support them. You are protesting to much.
OMG!!!

Hello,

I live in Texas...

Yeah, saw that last night. Mortimer appears to be a nice guy though not the sharpest tack or brightest bulb around........

Report it to a mod.

Well I have @ four mods to this thread. The mods probably have hundreds of PMs about all things to deal with, this is why I have posted this as a thread in A&F.
Based on the board rules the only rule that might have been broken here is linking the other forum but only if it was a direct link to the other forum and not a secondary link via the other website. This is why the rules state "moderator discretion" to cover the grey areas.

We have two links, one to the website the other to the forum both direct links. Do we want this forum getting unwanted attention, do we want this forum potentially monitored because some low IQ slob joined the KKK forum and is now Logged as joining and thus will be Tracked to THIS forum? No and no.
This forum. Is loaded with democrats ,, is there any other group more dangerous to America and Americans? I think not .

Hello,

I live in Texas...

Not too sure what to think of Morty. He bounces from "Would I pass as a Disney Princess" to "How do I join the KKK"
I think Morty is looking for attention, social affirmation and doesn't always think things through. Either that or he's one good troll playing a part.......... :eusa_whistle:

Report it to a mod.

This site doesn't prohibit anyone from joining as long as they follow the rules, heck look at all the scum that joined after a couple of other forums were shut down back in 2017. Direct linking to another forum is the only rule violation the OP committed. As for the so called "unwanted attention" that's a possibility the board does not prohibit.

Certain forums are Officially Monitored eg. KKK, Stormfront and they SHOULD be monitored because they are full of low IQ morons who hold some very dangerous views and some of them have put those views into action and peoples have been killed etc

THIS forum for majority part is a forum that should not be Officially Monitored, but having members who are on the KKK forum is not a good situation.

WHY would ANYONE want to join the KKK forum or Stormfront, and btw in 2018 I had to assist monitoring Stormfront for a two week period as part of a general investigation and it was NOT fun I tell you and I was very happy when they said okay you don't need to assist monitoring that now. That lasted about a month and then we had to go into The Dark Web to assist monitoring a paedophile group and that was LITERALLY one of the most traumatising times in my ENTIRE life.

Hello,

I live in Texas...

I think Morty is looking for attention, social affirmation and doesn't always think things through. Either that or he's one good troll playing a part.......... :eusa_whistle:

I hope he is a good troll...

Report it to a mod.

Certain forums are Officially Monitored eg. KKK, Stormfront and they SHOULD be monitored because they are full of low IQ morons who hold some very dangerous views and some of them have put those views into action and peoples have been killed etc

THIS forum for majority part is a forum that should not be Officially Monitored, but having members who are on the KKK forum is not a good situation.

WHY would ANYONE want to join the KKK forum or Stormfront, and btw in 2018 I had to assist monitoring Stormfront for a two week period and it was NOT fun I tell you and I was very happy when they said okay you don't need to assist monitoring that now. That lasted about a month and then we had to go into The Dark Web to assist monitoring a paedophile group and that was LITERALLY one of the most traumatising times in my ENTIRE life.
What makes you think we aren't already being monitored......?

Report it to a mod.

WHY would ANYONE want to join the KKK forum or Stormfront, and btw in 2018 I had to assist monitoring Stormfront for a two week period and it was NOT fun I tell you and I was very happy when they said okay you don't need to assist monitoring that now. That lasted about a month and then we had to go into The Dark Web to assist monitoring a paedophile group and that was LITERALLY one of the most traumatising times in my ENTIRE life.
What makes you think we aren't already being monitored......?

Because we are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back