WTF Is Happening in Italy? 969 More Dead and Closing in on 10,000

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I get that they have an aging population, but this is seriously weird. There is a lot we don't understand about the Chinese virus, but wtf is happening there and will it be repeated elsewhere?

This is why it made sense that Italians were really never considered white anyway...for good reason...

They are showing us why now......

Pasta, cigarettes, and the old don't exercise.

Germany, very few dead. They hate themselves and generally don't even talk to each other unless there's a kegger.

This is why it made sense that Italians were really never considered white anyway...for good reason...

They are showing us why now......
What ?
A more pure white population WOULDN'T have the problems that Italy had.....You don't see this happening in Poland or Russia.....

But in European countries with less pure populations, all you see is death and disaster

A journalist on the news yesterday explained why Italy is experiencing a huge surge of Covid-19 especially in the northern part of the country.

He said is because there is a lot of textile manufacturing in the north that employ's about 30,000 immigrant Chinese citizens, many who are from the Wuhan area of China.

And that many workers had recently returned to China for a national celebration, and then came back to Italy to resume work. Bringing the virus back with them.

Has anyone else heard this? ... :cool:

Last edited:
A journalist on the news yesterday explained why Italy is experiencing a huge surge of Covid-19 especially in the northern part of the factory.

He said that's because there is a lot of textile manufacturing in that area that employ's about 30,000 immigrant Chinese citizens, many who are from the Wuhan area of China.
Amazing how humans on this tiny planet are our own invasive species.

I get that they have an aging population, but this is seriously weird. There is a lot we don't understand about the Chinese virus, but wtf is happening there and will it be repeated elsewhere?

I saw in the news yesterday that there are tens of thousands of Chinese textile workers in northern Italy who work in Italy's garment industry. Many of them went to China from Jan 25th-Feb 8th in order to celebrate the Chinese New Year. IMO, they got infected and spread it to the rest of the world.

A journalist on the news yesterday explained why Italy is experiencing a huge surge of Covid-19 especially in the northern part of the factory.

He said is because there is a lot of textile manufacturing in that area that employ's about 30,000 immigrant Chinese citizens, many who are from the Wuhan area of China.

And that many workers had recently returned to China for a national celebration, and then came back to Italy to resume work. Bringing the virus back with them.

Has anyone else heard this? ... :cool:

I saw that and I repeated your post. I agree with that report.

Italy's free government run health care, sucks. It sucks worse than virtually any other first world country.

Forum List

Back