WSJ warns: trump will never win another national election

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So the Leader of the GOPQ is a toothless loser who has no place in future elections. But people like Cruz...McCarty...and Graham still worship him. Figure that one...

So the Leader of the GOPQ is a toothless loser who has no place in future elections. But people like Cruz...McCarty...and Graham still worship him. Figure that one...

:laugh:

Yet you are still angry and unhappy for that opinion.

TDS still burns in you....

:cuckoo:

Your TDS is showing once again. Like the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left your hatred knows no bounds.
I understand that the PM/DSA Democart Left will attempt to use double jeopardy in their efforts to stop Trump from running in 2024 by using the 14th Amendment after he was acquitted by the Senate of insurrection.
If they succeed, then Trump will become a king maker and back the next president of the U.S.

You voted for a toothless loser, NAZI. Not only that, but he's also senile and a pedophile. Anyone who believes this loser actually won the election is doing some strong drugs.

The WSJ has been saying that Trump's a no-hoper since he first showed up. I know; I subscribe. They've been wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong all this time and they still are.
The news division of the WSJ is infested with leftwingers.
Just yesterday the Wall Street Journal ran the darndest full-page ad, trying to rehabilitate --- something ---

On the left (figures) they set out the claimed goals and values of their news team; and on the right the same with the opinion writers. They are presumably under a lot of complaint pressure like yours above. And maybe against the opinions, too. After all, the Times regularly has been doing purges of editors who allow any rightward op-eds. Maybe the Journal is getting pushback, too.

Didn't they say that about the first one?

Biden has fucked up from Day One. Watch with interest to see if his actions remain consistent.

The fear of Trump is palpable... And they have no freaking clue unless they were part of the COUP D'eTAT in the first place...

Yes, we know. You create a thread on this just about every single day. A true sign of an extreme sufferer of TDS. The man isn't even president anymore; he has no political future and yet, you still can't let go.

I learned over the pass 20+ years not to prognosticate over who will win or lose elections. I just wait to see what happens.

Trumps political career is over

His post election antics also ended the careers of Lil Donnie and Ivanka

Oh you mean him being aquitted of the fake impeachment charge?? As for his kids, any one of them could run and probably win.

March is coming. I'll wait to see what happens.

Forum List

Back