Wrongfully Convicted Derek Chauvin files petition to Supreme Court

All kinds of evidence. You assholes ignore it.
"WE" don't matter in this decision.
Bring it to the Courts, by that I mean....Bring actual evidence to the Court....and quit blaming others for team trumps failures. His Lawyers Suck, because NO GOOD lawyer will ever take him on as a client and risk their own career.
That is evidence there was fraud. That is why the people were there. And the NG was not.
It was billed as a "peaceful Protest"
Why would there be a need for the NG?

Awwwww.........unless trump gave instructions..........which he did.
The Prosecutors will Prove this in Court.

The Supreme Court has been heard from. And the motion was denied. It seems the Supremes think that Chauvin got a fair trial.

I’m still waiting for one of the predictions of the Chauvin Defenders to come up their way. Just one.

Derek Chauvin's last hope of tasting freedom ever again was dashed by the SC. There are unconfirmed reports that Chauvin gets sexually assaulted during his one hour out of his concrete cage.

He got his justice.

He is a murderer.
No he isn't... George died from fentanyl and a beat up heart from High Blood pressure... cops are or were taught to kneel on a suspect until they stop fighting and the cuff are in place and locked.... stop being so emotional on every event that takes place and use your common sense... murderers don't kill on camera in front of dozens of people... at best it is manslaughter...

No he isn't... George died from fentanyl and a beat up heart from High Blood pressure... cops are or were taught to kneel on a suspect until they stop fighting and the cuff are in place and locked.... stop being so emotional on every event that takes place and use your common sense... murderers don't kill on camera in front of dozens of people... at best it is manslaughter...
George died because he was murdered.

Did you miss the conviction or are you going to tell me some conspiracy stuff?

cops are or were taught to kneel on a suspect until they stop fighting and the cuff are in place and locked

and had Chauvin just moved his knee once the fighting had stopped instead of leaving it there for almost a full 2 minutes after all movement, even breathing, had stopped he would be a free man today.

Forum List

Back