CDZ Writing Maintenance Schedules for my Game

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Has anyone helped set up a maintenance schedule while in the military? I know that we lost at least one nuke sub in peacetime that was attributed to tweaking maintenance schedules. What I am most interested in is how to make it a separate competition within the game. Any ideas?

Has anyone helped set up a maintenance schedule while in the military? I know that we lost at least one nuke sub in peacetime that was attributed to tweaking maintenance schedules. What I am most interested in is how to make it a separate competition within the game. Any ideas?
Well every so many hours planes go through checks that range from a checks which are visual to c checks that are partial tear downs to d checks. Most planes scheduled for a d check never fly again.

That's a whole lot more than I know about aircraft maintenance, I'm trying to figure out how to wash and dry10'x 300' balloons and how often it will be needed. Since there will also be Marine and naval air but using STOL mode, much less VTOL mode will kill flight range.

Forum List

Back