Wretched Appeasement to Moslem Migrants in Sweden

That makes them criminals. What religion they are is irrelevant. Women will be raped every minute of every day in the United States... by White men, Black men, Hispanic men, Native American men, Muslim men, Christian men, Atheist men, Jewish men... it doesn't matter who they are, they are criminals.

You are profoundly ignorant, so fall back on the "all religions are the same" platitude offered by useful idiots.

Mohammad ordered his followers to rape the women in the lands they invaded. Do you REALLY think Jesus instructed His followers to do the same?

Well crap. Then I'm gonna tell you I don't like talking with foreigners who have dogs crapping on my flag...
:funnyface:
You can shit on your flag or salute it, but neither will change the facts of this story. You can shit on my flag if it makes you feel better ..... but that won't change the facts of this story either.
No-no.gif

The cowardly Swedish government should just go ahead and appoint a few Imams to run the country, then start attending the mosques for prayers, five times a day. It's over for Sweden because nobody there has enough backbone to raise a fighting force to drive out the invaders and execute the government traitors.

....... It's over for Sweden because nobody there has enough backbone to raise a fighting force to drive out the invaders and execute the government traitors.
Not exactly true. I agree with you that the time is nigh (too late? not too late?) but SD and Jimmie Åkesson are chaffing at the bit, ready, willing and able (one hopes) to take care of business. They are on the rise and many (I mean many!) have already gone over to 'his side' of the struggle. So we'll see if your prediction is right ..... or not.

....... It's over for Sweden because nobody there has enough backbone to raise a fighting force to drive out the invaders and execute the government traitors.
Not exactly true. I agree with you that the time is nigh (too late? not too late?) but SD and Jimmie Åkesson are chaffing at the bit, ready, willing and able (one hopes) to take care of business. They are on the rise and many (I mean many!) have already gone over to 'his side' of the struggle. So we'll see if your prediction is right ..... or not.
Yeah, time will tell, but I don't think it's going to turn out favorable for Sweden.

Yeah, time will tell, but I don't think it's going to turn out favorable for Sweden.
We are definitely not happy with the circumstances. However, things seem to have calmed down. We are allowing less across our borders, although there are still the violent incidents with "you know who" as the perpetrator. On the other hand, government and media have hush-hushed so much already, so ............ you never know. I read an underground news outlet that usually doesn't miss a chance to blurt out the results of this immigration fiasco, but even they are reporting less Muslim treachery. One can hope!

We are definitely not happy with the circumstances. However, things seem to have calmed down. We are allowing less across our borders, although there are still the violent incidents with "you know who" as the perpetrator. On the other hand, government and media have hush-hushed so much already, so ............ you never know. I read an underground news outlet that usually doesn't miss a chance to blurt out the results of this immigration fiasco, but even they are reporting less Muslim treachery. One can hope!
They'll simply maintain a high birthrate and with large numbers change the political landscape. Sweden will lose and become and Islamic nation.

They'll simply maintain a high birthrate and with large numbers change the political landscape. Sweden will lose and become and Islamic nation.

I would like to reply to your post, but unfortunately I am not allowed to respond to such subjects by word of USMB moderation.

Forum List

Back