Wow, Another Democrat Equally as Stupid and Equally as Ugly as Sandy Cortez

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, WTF is going on. We have mental fucking redarded TDS victims in Congress. Red lipstick does not make you inbred ugly ass creatures sexy! Please stop trying to steal White culture, blonde, blue eyes, red lipstick, etc. Red lipstick only works if you are good looking. If you are ugly it only makes you look even uglier. LOL

Last edited:
Jesus Fucking Krist, dude. Please stop posting in Politics unless you have a link or some fucking thing relevant to vent about.

Jesus Fucking Krist, dude. Please stop posting in Politics unless you have a link or some fucking thing relevant to vent about.
The uglyness of some women has a;ways been relevant, far before Stacy Abrams, Maxine Waters and now this trainwreck.
Knock yourself out, Meathead. Double Down with Snout. You two make quite a pair in Politics.

Folks, WTF is going on. We have mental fucking redarded TDS victims in Congress. Red lipstick does not make you inbred ugly ass creatures sexy! Please stop trying to steal White culture, blonde, blue eyes, red lipstick, etc. Red lipstick only works if you are good looking. If you are ugly it only makes you look even uglier. LOL

Trump's trying to keep illegal aliens from taking jobs that belong to Americans.

A lot of the jobs they take are ones for black Americans. Epic fail.

Note the misogyny of these Trumpettes.

A woman's value is solely in their looks.

I guess you think Trump is such a lovely man with that orange makeup?

The uglyness of some women has a;ways been relevant, far before Stacy Abrams, Maxine Waters and now this trainwreck.
Knock yourself out, Meathead. Double Down with Snout. You two make quite a pair in Politics.
5c5a37612500004401c59ad7.jpeg

You'd think Tovarich Snouter and his soul mate Meathead would post photos of themselves so we could see their standard of real beauty for comparison, ya think? As for stupid...well their support of the King of Corruption says it all.

And what makes you so perfect? If you and Snout would stop being suck Dicks, you would See and Find that she is a Lovely Lady.

Ah, meathead, this woman has a beauty you will never see. Like Trump, your superficiality blinds you. Pity!
I've little doubt you behold beauty in Abrams. All things being relative to what you know (but seriously, even relatvie to liberal women she's butt ugly, right?).

If black guys stay away from black women who am I to argue?

Ah, meathead, this woman has a beauty you will never see. Like Trump, your superficiality blinds you. Pity!
I've little doubt you behold beauty in Abrams. All things being relative to what you know (but seriously, even relatvie to liberal women she's butt ugly, right?).

I know the comment was not directed to me, but the answer is No. Unequivocally.

I've little doubt you behold beauty in Abrams. All things being relative to what you know (but seriously, even relatve to liberal women she's butt ugly, right?).

It was directed at you. You really think Abrams isn't ugly even by liberal-woman standards? I mean they are ugly, but that ugly?!

Most leftist women are ugly. Or they have dicks. Which makes them even uglier.
Just the way it is :dunno:

Trump's trying to keep illegal aliens from taking jobs that belong to Americans.

A lot of the jobs they take are ones for black Americans. Epic fail.

perhaps tribbles should start with the illegals at his own golf clubs....

I've little doubt you behold beauty in Abrams. All things being relative to what you know (but seriously, even relatve to liberal women she's butt ugly, right?).

It was directed at you. You really think Abrams isn't ugly even by liberal-woman standards? I mean they are ugly, but that ugly?!

Okay then. My answer is the same dude. No. Unequivocally.

You guys are using the exact same playbook that DJT got away with. Make fun of someone's appearance. Mock them. Ridicule their heritage. But Never, Ever, Fucking Ever, answer a question or address the issue.

Our POTUS.

Forum List

Back