Would you look at that. More sedition by the liberals. And caught in film no less.

Beef_Supreme

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2020
And before you pull the usual “what obscure website is that” and shoot the messenger, take a look. Links to the videos, messages, etc.
Perhaps you would hear about such things on CNN and MSDNC, if they weren’t hack political propaganda outlets.
Or maybe you can claim these videos are russian disinformation. Deep fakes done to tarnish the stellar reputation of liberal activities. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

So what's these peeps who work in the federal reserves end goal? Giving power to globalist or something else?

Another, why can't whacko Right Wing Web sites demand other media outlet publish their politically charged, incendiary videos? Then pretend to not know what freedom of the press really means and claim America doesn't have it!

Another, why can't whacko Right Wing Web sites demand other media outlet publish their politically charged, incendiary videos? Then pretend to not know what freedom of the press really means and claim America doesn't have it!
Dude everyone uses money for daily needs.

So are the videos of government workers planning to intentionally cause chaos fake?
You ducked the issue completely, and shot the messenger. As usual.

So are the videos of government workers planning to intentionally cause chaos fake?
You ducked the issue completely, and shot the messenger. As usual.

I might have looked at them if you hadn't started whining about CNN and other news outlets not showing the videos.

So I checked out their site first.

It was good for a laugh, a single laugh.

It was good for a laugh, a single laugh.
Same thing for me when I see pansies wearing face diapers. Actually, sometimes I point & laugh.
I used to question their intelligence but I don't anymore. The virtue signal tells me all I need to know.
Any type of election interference is a seditious act. Any election fraud is treason.
They are criminals, plain & simple.

Forum List

Back