Would the GOP be relevant without Russia?

Your obsession with Mexico is irrational, nonsensical and ultimately unhealthy.

“Obsessed” is a GROSS understatement.
“Nonsensical”...because you say so?
“Unhealthy”....how so?
I have an axe to grind like you’ve never seen before...I hate wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews...only worse. Sorry bud.

Conversely, would Democrat’s be relevant without Mexico?
“BUT, BUT, BUT.....RUSSIA!”
The End.
How about Pakistan?

1\5th of Democrat Lawmaker's Congressional Files were hacked in to by Schultz and Clinton's Pakistani Hackers.

There was an Investigator being interviewed early this morning on Fox, and he said that Nancy Pelosi is being blackmailed by Pakistan now, and so are many of The Dem Leadership.

Clinton and Schultz were trying to leverage hacked data in anticipation of a Presdency, and she was going to rule with an iron fist over Dems she saw as Non cooperative with her agenda.

But The Pakistanis turned on Clinton and Schultz, and not only are applying pressure to people like Pelosi, but they were responsible for getting Podesta's Emails to Seth Rich.

“Unhealthy”....how so?
I have an axe to grind like you’ve never seen before...I hate wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews...only worse. Sorry bud.

Not because I say so, because your level of obsession doesn't line up with the role they play in our country. It would be like someone coming on this site every day and posting endlessly how Canada is out to get us.

Did a Mexican steal your wife or something? What are you not telling us?

“Unhealthy”....how so?

Not because I say so, because your level of obsession doesn't line up with the role they play in our country. It would be like someone coming on this site every day and posting endlessly how Canada is out to get us.

No other topic interests me much...l made the decision to exhaust all effort exposing the filthy cockroaches, I try to stay focused on that.
No Mexican could steal my wife, she’s not really into 5’ tall, broke, silver tooth subhumans that smell like a cross between Modello and ass.

My personal experience with the illegal subhumans:
Ruined rental properties with no recourse
Property values gone to shit where section 8 / .gov moved in and took over
Liquidated many properties in beanerized areas as they turned super shithole
Three no fault auto accidents with no recourse
Community wide beach cleanups where all we pick up are Bud Light, Modello cans and Tapatio bottles.
Sent my children to private schools at $2,500 per month to keep them from filthy wetback kids

“Unhealthy”....how so?

The obsession might call for some kind of mental health intervention.

“Unhealthy”....how so?

No other topic interests me much...l made the decision to exhaust all effort exposing the filthy cockroaches, I try to stay focused on that.
No Mexican could steal my wife, she’s not really into 5’ tall, broke, silver tooth subhumans that smell like a cross between Modello and ass.

My personal experience with the illegal subhumans:
Ruined rental properties with no recourse
Property values gone to shit where section 8 / .gov moved in and took over
Liquidated many properties in beanerized areas as they turned super shithole
Three no fault auto accidents with no recourse
Community wide beach cleanups where all we pick up are Bud Light, Modello cans and Tapatio bottles.
Sent my children to private schools at $2,500 per month to keep them from filthy wetback kids

It's funny how focused you are on them. Literally every ethnicity of people in the history of man has been hated by someone just like you hate Mexicans. That includes whatever your ethnic origins are. Sad you can't see that.

The GOP is relevant and there is no 'Russia' now...there never has been.

So what is the point of this thread.

“Unhealthy”....how so?

Canada? WTF happened to Russia...dumbass.

“Unhealthy”....how so?

We have real reason to be concerned about Russia. Canada and Mexico...not so much.

“Unhealthy”....how so?

We have real reason to be concerned about Russia. Canada and Mexico...not so much.

Can't really see Mexico being the problem, it's the endless flow of illegals that come through Mexico.

“Unhealthy”....how so?

You sure are stupid.

Those illegals cost we tax payers billions every year.

They kill and rape American citizens.

If you find that acceptable then you sure are an idiot.

“Unhealthy”....how so?

Can't really see Mexico being the problem, it's the endless flow of illegals that come through Mexico.

LOL, "endless flow".

Like I said, Russia and Mexico are not in the same ballpark in terms of level of concern.

“Unhealthy”....how so?

You sure are stupid.

If that's your idea of the role they play you are one dumb idiot.

Canadians rape and kill Americans. Why aren't you advocating a wall on the northern border?

It is obvious that the REAL QUESTION is...

After Hillary's historic loss after the promise of a 'Landslide Victory', after the ridiculous revelations of her crimes, rigging of primaries, cheating in debates, failing to win her party's nomination and having to be GIVEN the nomination, would the DEMOCRATS be relevant if it was not for their refusal to accept the outcome of the 2016 election, their completely TDS-suffering fixation on Russia, and 2 years of failed investigations of a 'Never Was' crime that has revealed their own conspiracy, coup attempt, and other crimes?

'Russia', their exposed crimes, constant butt-hurt whining, and their continuous, never-ending fake news barrage about Russia have been the only things that have really kept THEM relevant all this time.

Even their mid-term win was marred by the fact that the Trump administration was the only Presidency that PICKED UP Senate Seats during a mid-term election, the fact that Democrats were caught in counter-intelligence operations attempting to make it look like GOP reps were being helped / were colluding with Russians, and their entire 'Broward County - and now Texas - illegal voting crimes / scams were exposed.

“Unhealthy”....how so?

You sure are stupid.

If that's your idea of the role they play you are one dumb idiot.

Canadians rape and kill Americans. Why aren't you advocating a wall on the northern border?

Why would we need a wall on the border with Canada??

Canadians in Canada have a pretty good life. They have no need to sneak across the border.

I'd bet illegal Mexicans kill and rape more Americans than illegal Canadians.

You really are stupid.

“Unhealthy”....how so?

You’re hung up on hypotheticals...How much do Russians cost the American taxpayer each year? How many Russians rape and kill our people? Why would you worry about what could be yet not worry at all about what is? Kinda weird right?

Forum List

Back