Worst food ever

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
In your opinion, what is the worst tasting food? What food should not even exist? What food can make you gag just thinking about eating it?

I'll start with a few of my worst:

Sloppy Joes
Cole Slaw
Olive Loaf

this is one nasty veggie...taste bad and smells even worse...my Dad forced me to eat them as a kid...big mistake on his part he wound up wearing the little suckers! :puke3: He never made me eat em again!

archangel said:
this is one nasty veggie...taste bad and smells even worse...my Dad forced me to eat them as a kid...big mistake on his part he wound up wearing the little suckers! :puke3: He never made me eat em again!

Archie, I sautee them with olive oil, onions, garlic, balsmic vinegar and oregano. You would love it with your Bud Lite.

Potato salad.

Cole Slaw.

Egg Salad.

Deviled eggs.

Artichoke hearts.

Mushrooms.

Onions.

Any innards of any animals.

Turkey loaf.

Bananas.

no1tovote4 said:
Potato salad. (Then again I am allergic to potatoes...)
Meat Loaf.

I feel somewhat the same way about meat loaf. However if you're ever in Atlanta, go to the Buckhead Diner and get their veal meat loaf with wild mushroom gravy and you will change your mind.

gop_jeff said:
Potato salad.

Cole Slaw.

Egg Salad.

Deviled eggs.

Artichoke hearts.

Mushrooms.

Onions.

Any innards of any animals.

Turkey loaf.

Bananas.
Everything you named except for animal innards is awesome! You are quite the finicky eater.

except Brussel Sprouts and snake..hell I even enjoy chocolate covered ants and grasshoppers...minus the legs... way too prickly... like little pins on them suckers...potatoe salad,cole slaw onions and mushrooms to include garlic and most spices are great...some mighty spoiled kids in here way too much Mickey D's....! :eek:

any lunch meat, except smoked turkey. Hot dogs, any ground meat that I didn't watch being ground. I have to agree with Arch on brussel sprouts, ick!

Oh yeah, have to add any uncooked, hell even undercooked meat or fish! No organ meats either-exception would be veal liver smothered with carmelized onions and bacon.

Oh yeah, cole slaw, and salads where I can't identify what's in it. Actually, any foods that contain anything I can't identify! :laugh:

Brussel sprouts, but I have to assume I haven't had them cooked the right way. Also, there is no excuse for the existence of Cheez Whiz.

Abbey Normal said:
In your opinion, what is the worst tasting food? What food should not even exist? What food can make you gag just thinking about eating it?

I'll start with a few of my worst:

Sloppy Joes
Cole Slaw
Olive Loaf

Fruitcake,
Pickles,
Raisins in cakes, or cookies, by themselves they are okay
Cow or other animal tongue
Organ meat or intestines, and any meat undercooked :puke3:

mom4 said:
Brussel sprouts, but I have to assume I haven't had them cooked the right way. Also, there is no excuse for the existence of Cheez Whiz.

Unless you put it on Brussel sprouts :laugh:

Forum List

Back