What are you drinking Right Now?!??!?!?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Hedges Three-Vineyards Red Wine:

Deeply colored, this wine is seamlessly integrated with concentrated aromas of black fruits, cassis and clove with sweetly toasted oak, licorice, cola and plum. On the palate, flavors of spice, cassis, black cherry and toasted oak start softly and are well-balanced with firm acids and continue with a long, lingering finish.

Les Trois Mousquetaires Série Signature Rauchbier. Greatness.

The other night I had a Au Maître Brasseur Paroxysme Alt that I rated well above the average as well.

Along with the L'Amère à Boire Vollbier, there's some great German brewing in Quebec!

Or maybe I'm just a little biased because we're so lacking here in Onterrible? (I'm going have to get back to Germany sometime).

The other night I had a Au Maître Brasseur Paroxysme Alt that I rated well above the average as well.

Along with the L'Amère à Boire Vollbier, there's some great German brewing in Quebec!

Or maybe I'm just a little biased because we're so lacking here in Onterrible? (I'm going have to get back to Germany sometime).

Just how far back DID you have to go to find a 4 year old thread?

Just how far back DID you have to go to find a 4 year old thread?

4 years, maybe?

We just cruised down Rt. 29 over the weekend to Prince Michel Vineyards (just so-so lately) but had a tolerable Chardonnay from 2008 and a good dessert wine Tres Bien.

Then we went down to Jefferson Vineyards near Monticello. Wide selection, some quite good. Their whites out shone the reds again. We picked up a Pinot Gris, a Chardonnay and I believe a Merlot based Rose.

Rockstar + Vodka.... fuck yeah!

Solid combo ...

Hard liquor + massive amounts of caffeine and sugar so when you are too wasted to handle it anymore you are still wide awake and continue to drink.

New Topics

Forum List

Back