World Leaders DECLARE: "America is back !!" Now we Can Take On China.

in other words they need money.....
That's funny. They make money selling goods to China. The US should try it.
i wouldnt expect you to understand that....
Whereas the LOTUS pretended China paid for the tariffs. I know you didn't understand that.
you still didnt get it ....but then there are at this posting 17 posters who agreed with me.....quit being a nice die hard party person and you may get it...
Oh I get it, no worries. You'll ignore the LOTUS's dependence on China while complaining of others' interactions with China. It's not at all hard to get.
you have no idea what i said back in that post....

The United States is back as a cooperative leader of the free world under President Joe Biden, France’s Emmanuel Macron said on Saturday, illustrating the relief felt by many key U.S. allies that the tumult of Donald Trump’s presidency is over.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who hailed Biden on Thursday as “a big breath of fresh air”.

Now we have a big coalition of world leading countries to take on China together.

This is going to work because all the countries in the world are going to work together to stop China, unlike Trump who accomplished nothing at all but a bunch of tariffs that crushed US farmers and raised the price of goods.

Yes... they say "America is back"... but they qualify that with the addendum "....but for how long?"

The low-class ignorant arrogant incompetent Orange Baboon-God had to go... but the idiot Dems think that they have a mandate... when, in truth, they do not.,

The only reason they're back in power is because the Pubs screwed-the-pooch and because their Dear Leader was such a tweet-first-think-second global joke...

But I'm confident that the pansy-a$$ed Dems will screw things up as well, with their goddamned Woke agenda, and force folks into the GOP camp again sometime soon.

When that happens, the country may shift again towards a Rump-like agenda, without the Rump.
They might fuck it up, but no matter what happens it will be better than trump.

A coalition of the entire G7 is a much better and stronger plan than Trump's free wheeling incompetence that produced nothing.
but no matter what happens it will be better than trump.
geezus that guy fucked some of your heads up pretty bad.....
He fucked up everything.
including your heads....
Harry You take defeat so well Can you say Trump was a good for nothing POS and Biden is a breath of fresh air ??? Come on we know you can do it .....
eddie i am giving up with you.....i have told you in quite a few threads here what i thought of trump as a person.....and no i dont think biden is a breath of fresh air....he is just another life long stale politician....and dont ask me about harris.....i knew about her long before many here even heard her name for the first time including you....
I remember her driving nails into republican toddy Barr
toddy barr?.....
Pretty sure that's supposed to be "toady". That's what he was, after all.
just about anyone picked to serve the president is a "toady"....are you now going to tell me biden doesnt have any toadies?......
You think biden will send people out to do his dirty illegal work??
a toady is a bootlicker....a brownnoser.....tell me biden dont have any of them in his little circle.....
I never said he didn't have any.

Nice goalpost move, though.
and i never said you said that....i was talking to eddie....follow the thread,its not that hard to do....

7 months later and still not a shred of credible evidence of election fraud.
Here is the Evidence.Com
No matter how many times you rub the evidence in their faces, they keep saying there's no evidence.
yup right...
that is not evidence at all. No credible person in the world has presented any real evidence of voter fraud.
iu

Obama sure as hell didn't try to get any NATO members to pay what the NATO agreement says.
You're so full of bullshit talking points they're overflowing...

Jul 12, 2018
Mr. Obama persuaded NATO leaders to increase their military spending at a meeting in Wales in 2014, after a newly aggressive Russia invaded Ukraine. Back then, alliance members pledged to work...

As of 2019, there are 29 members of NATO.​
During the 2014 summit, all NATO members agreed to spend 2% of their GDPs on defense by 2025. According to data gathered in 2017, many nations still fall short of this threshold. The United States is just one of three nations that exceed the 2% threshold. The United States spends 3.6% of its GDP on defense.

The United States is back as a cooperative leader of the free world under President Joe Biden, France’s Emmanuel Macron said on Saturday, illustrating the relief felt by many key U.S. allies that the tumult of Donald Trump’s presidency is over.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who hailed Biden on Thursday as “a big breath of fresh air”.

Now we have a big coalition of world leading countries to take on China together.

This is going to work because all the countries in the world are going to work together to stop China, unlike Trump who accomplished nothing at all but a bunch of tariffs that crushed US farmers and raised the price of goods.
Trump had zero success with China, Biden will do much better, just like with Covid and the economy.

LOL Of course they didn't like Trump. Trump told them America was done footing the bill for everything. They would have to pay their share.

Biden just took things back to the status quo. Which they love. You know. America pays for everything and if there is a war to fight. America fights the war.

Oh yeah. They love the stuttering fuck cause We American, under his incompetent rule, pay for everything.

America can lead or it can hide.
Leading is better.
But we aren’t leading, we are simply following he wishes of other countries and footing the bill. They only love us for what we can provide for them. They don’t care what ultimately happens to us.
Then maybe you don't understand them.

We don't need to be paranoid. Leadership requires strength and bravery.

Leading is better.
But we aren’t leading, we are simply following he wishes of other countries and footing the bill. They only love us for what we can provide for them. They don’t care what ultimately happens to us.

It isn’t paranoid to say we aren’t going to be the cash cow in the nonsense of the Paris Accord. It isn’t paranoid to say that others need to pay their fair share in NATO instead of blowing it on social programs for their countries. It isn’t paranoid to say we aren’t going to crush our pharmaceutical industries by allowing vaccine patent waivers instead of simply allowing them to ramp up production. There is a reason we are always on the forefront of new drugs and why the rest of the world looks to our companies for tough medical solutions. Those with socialized systems aren’t quite as interested in finding solutions because it isn’t economical advantages. Thanks to Biden, he may screw that up too. It isn’t paranoid to tell WHO to take a hike when they lied to us, seamingly puposely, about COVID. It was almost as if they wanted to Trump out of office so they could write their own checks out of our checkbook again.

Keep drinking the left-wing Kool-Aid.

Leading is better.

It isn’t paranoid to say we aren’t going to be the cash cow in the nonsense of the Paris Accord. It isn’t paranoid to say that others need to pay their fair share in NATO instead of blowing it on social programs for their countries. It isn’t paranoid to say we aren’t going to crush our pharmaceutical industries by allowing vaccine patent waivers instead of simply allowing them to ramp up production. There is a reason we are always on the forefront of new drugs and why the rest of the world looks to our companies for tough medical solutions. Those with socialized systems aren’t quite as interested in finding solutions because it isn’t economical advantages. Thanks to Biden, he may screw that up too. It isn’t paranoid to tell WHO to take a hike when they lied to us, seamingly puposely, about COVID. It was almost as if they wanted to Trump out of office so they could write their own checks out of our checkbook again.

Keep drinking the left-wing Kool-Aid.
And you go hide, while the rest of the world passes us by.

Trump had zero success with China, Biden will do much better, just like with Covid and the economy.

The reality is the US can't take on China without others, especially the EU, South Korea and Japan,

Boris Johnson and Macron were afraid of Trump. They were afraid he was going to expose all their plundering in the name of globalism. Democrats and neocons along with the MSM are all worried about losing their ability to rob too. John Boehner is especially vocal so I have to assume that he is making a bundle from corrupt government. Viva Trump. America first.

What is hillarious---is that BIDEN was out also saying that america is back----its seems the worlds globalists and their trolls all got the same talking points and were told to say that America is back under our senile idiotic thieving puppet Biden.

Now we're going to take on China?
That statement seems laughable in the face of what Trump had already tried to do while the left were kicking & screaming the whole time

Now we're going to take on China?
That statement seems laughable in the face of what Trump had already tried to do while the left were kicking & screaming the whole time
We were already taking on CHINA under TRUMP----------Trump was hitting them where it hurt them the most and benefitted America the most--in the pocket books.....

Now that we got the chi-coms puppet Biden in, he is removing the tariffs and other punishments that Trump put on the corrupt MURDERING chicoms...........

Gee, as an american who is pissed off about the chi-coms abusing people, their development and release of the bioweapon COVID 19, their bribing western pols, their currency manipulation, their military aggression against other nations, their admitted plan for world domination ----------Gee, which to fight back against the corrupt chicoms which plan was better for the US not CHINA? Hint: It isn't Bribing Bidens ..

yup right...
that is not evidence at all. No credible person in the world has presented any real evidence of voter fraud.
Speaking of a lack of credibility.
You haven't any at all. People like you are the reason why this issue won't go away
and the left is hopelessly stonewalling the matter.

Joe is going to foot the bill for Europe again and they couldn't be happier.
Everyone loves the guy at the party that buys the beer and Joe wants to spend trillions of dollars
on budgetary nonsense and has no compunctions at all about spending more to please the G-7
leeches. Fuck off and take your asinine slogans with you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back