Wondering what the Republican convention will be like.

If he would have selected a woman more in the middle, he may have lost some right votes. But he could have cut into the 18000000 votes that Hillary got and taken them for certain away from Obama. It is almost like two for one.
you just defeated your own meme

you just defeated your own meme

No I haven't a woman in the center would be more appealling to the Hilary voters. It would also have sofened McCains positions. It would have moved him to the center. It would have been an issue vote then not a gebder vote. This women is solely on the ticket as a gender vote. That won't happen. She is so far to the right of Hillary it's nuts. A centeist woman would have been totally different I would hav even considered a ticket like that, Because I am not an Obama fan.

No I haven't a woman in the center would be more appealling to the Hilary voters. It would also have sofened McCains positions. It would have moved him to the center. It would have been an issue vote then not a gebder vote. This women is solely on the ticket as a gender vote. That won't happen. She is so far to the right of Hillary it's nuts. A centeist woman would have been totally different I would hav even considered a ticket like that, Because I am not an Obama fan.
yes you have, you admit that someone more to the center WOULD have got them, thus the pick of Palin wasnt aimed at them

and you are stupid if you keep pushing that nonsense after admitting that she doesnt attract the Hillary supporters

yes you have, you admit that someone more to the center WOULD have got them, thus the pick of Palin wasnt aimed at them

and you are stupid if you keep pushing that nonsense after admitting that she doesnt attract the Hillary supporters

Thats what was intended by this they just wanted a women on the ticket and pike someone that would not do the job of attracting the Hillary voters. You are just blind to the fact they wanted to acnieve something and were to dumb to know that she was the wrong woman for that role.

Thats what was intended by this they just wanted a women on the ticket and pike someone that would not do the job of attracting the Hillary voters. You are just blind to the fact they wanted to acnieve something and were to dumb to know that she was the wrong woman for that role.
yeah, keep believing that

why would McCain have needed to firm up the conservative vote? was there a snowballs chance in hell that ANY right wing conservative would've voted for Obama? really?

Anyone who believes Palin wasn't announced as a ploy to attract the Hillary votes didn't listen to her speech where she almost quoted Hillary word for word with the "18 million cracks in the highest hardest ceiling" remark and saying well "it seems that the women of America aren't done yet"! Talk about obvious.

The Repugs didn't want the Dems to be the only ones who might make history with this election. It's like those people who you tell a story too and they turn around and try to top your story with one of their own but you can tell they are just making shit up to feel superior to you.

why would McCain have needed to firm up the conservative vote? was there a snowballs chance in hell that ANY right wing conservative would've voted for Obama? really?

Anyone who believes Palin wasn't announced as a ploy to attract the Hillary votes didn't listen to her speech where she almost quoted Hillary word for word with the "18 million cracks in the highest hardest ceiling" remark and saying well "it seems that the women of America aren't done yet"! Talk about obvious.

The Repugs didn't want the Dems to be the only ones who might make history with this election. It's like those people who you tell a story too and they turn around and try to top your story with one of their own but you can tell they are just making shit up to feel superior to you.
because a lot of conservatives, like ME, were contemplating voting for 3rd party candidates
you clearly have no clue what conservatives are about

had he picked a less conservative woman, you would have a point
Palin would be more likely to rally CONSERVATIVES
not Hillary supporters
:wall:
thats BS... the american taliban would never jump on a bandwagon led by a woman in the #2 slot...

thats BS... the american taliban would never jump on a bandwagon led by a woman in the #2 slot...
you can take your "american taliban" and shove it up your ass
since its overwhelmingly clear that conservatives are excited about Palin being the VP

Is Bush going to address the convention?
who cares

the only reason i voted for Bush in the general elections was the complete morons the dems ran against him
and i was thinking about protest voting this nov, but now i am fully supporting the McCain/Palin ticket

Last edited:
Is Bush going to address the convention?

Bush and cheney are both supposed to speak. That is what i had heard somewhere.

* U.S. Sen. Joseph Lieberman (Conn.)
* Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (Calif.)
* Vice President Richard B. Cheney
* First Lady Laura Bush
* President George W. Bush

* Former New York City Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani
* Former Gov. Mike Huckabee (Ark.)
* Former Gov. Tom Ridge (Pa.)
* Gov. Sarah Palin (Alaska)
* Gov. Jon Huntsman (Utah)
* Rosario Marin, California Secretary of the State and Consumer Services Agency and former Treasurer of the United States
* Former U.S. Sen. Fred Thompson (Tenn.)
* Gov. Linda Lingle (Hawaii)
* Former Lt. Gov. Michael Steele (Md.)

* U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman (Minn.)
* Meg Whitman, National Co-Chair for McCain 2008 and former President and CEO of eBay
* Carly Fiorina, Victory ‘08 Chairman for the Republican National Committee and former Chairman and CEO of Hewlett-Packard Co.
* Former Gov. Mitt Romney (Mass.)
* Mrs. Cindy McCain
* Gov. Bobby Jindal (La.)
* Republican Party’s Vice Presidential Nominee

* Gov. Tim Pawlenty (Minn.)
* Gov. Charlie Crist (Fla.)
* U.S. Sen. Sam Brownback (Kan.)
* U.S. Sen. Mel Martinez (Fla.)
* John McCain

The only speaker to change will be Sarah Palin she will go into the VP slot and another will be added.

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2008/08/does-republican-national-convention.html

Last edited:
who cares

the only reason i voted for Bush in the general elections was the complete morons the dems ran against him
and i was thinking about protest voting this nov, but now i am fully supporting the McCain/Palin ticket

Lots of people care.

To be frank, my friend, it doesn't have anything to do with you or who you voted for in 00 and 04 ... it's about perception ... in a nut shell he'd be a turd in the punchbowl ... I don't think it's wise to put Mr.29% on the stage at this point in the campaign ... or ever actually.

Lots of people care.

To be frank, my friend, it doesn't have anything to do with you or who you voted for in 00 and 04 ... it's about perception ... in a nut shell he'd be a turd in the punchbowl ... I don't think it's wise to put Mr.29% on the stage at this point in the campaign ... or ever actually.

Cheney and Bush the first night.

Lots of people care.

Watch out ! You never thought Palin would get the nod either. Y'all really need to work on your defense. These trick plays are killing ya ! :lol:

Lots of people care.

the point is, i dont trust those 29% polls
and if you do, you seriously need to understand how manipulated they are

the point is, i dont trust those 29% polls
and if you do, you seriously need to understand how manipulated they are

I think they are about right.

When was the last time a stranger let you know how great of a job he thought Bush was doing these days?

I can't remember the last time I heard someone say that ...

Forum List

Back